Halloween Special

The club was having its annual Halloween party and Ciarren desperately wanted to do something big. He and Milly had conspired, creating elaborate plans of how they would dress and how they wanted the night to go. After many nights of impatiently waiting and their partners asking multiple questions, it was finally Halloween morning and the two locked themselves in one of the guest bedrooms of Zareh's house with a multitude of snacks, water, and all the necessary supplies.

"Okay, we're leaving at noon to head to the club. So we have plenty of time to do everything we need to do and not rush and for me to have a breakdown over it all." Ciarren's voice was soft with slight humor to it.

Milly was quick to hug his friend. "Don't worry Ren. It'll be okay. They won't be able to keep their eyes or their hands off of you tonight. Now come on. Into the shower, you go." Milly coaxed the smaller man into the bathroom. It took about an hour and a half for the two to be completely showered, shaved, and lotioned up. By the end of it, their skin was silky smooth and hairless.

Ciarren stood by the bed staring at the outfit for the night. He was proud of it, excited even, but terribly nervous about all the eyes it was sure to attract. The outfit showed a lot of skin and that meant people would be able to see his scars left by... Him. He was scared people would start asking questions.

Milly could see the spiral about to take place and quickly jumped into action, attacking Ciarren's ribs with wriggling fingers causing the other man to collapse in a fit of giggles and squeals. The tickle attack successfully snapped Ciarren out of the downward spiral and he grinned at his friend before starting to put on the outfit.

He was going with his usual kitten outfit except for this time it was much more elaborate. He ordered a special tail and ear set. The tail was designed so that any touch to the tail affected the vibration of the buttplug that would attach it to him. The longer it was touched the more intense the vibrations would be. The ears would do the same when touched and also titled towards any noise. They both were covered in the softest fur that matched Ciarren's hair color perfectly. He also had a pair of soft skin tight shorts and a body harness of the same material. He wanted to be soft and smooth. To finish off the entire thing he had magnetic whiskers that sat on both cheeks and Milly painted his nose black, his lips a pale pink, and darkened his eyes with eyeliner. He put on a pair of dark-colored knee pads that would allow him to crawl as much as we wanted before finishing the entire outfit with matching gloves and slippers with paw pads on the bottom. He wouldn't be able to use his thumbs or separate his fingers, but that didn't bother him all that much. Milly was in a similar outfit, resembling a dog in colors that matched his own hair. The two couldn't look more opposites as they stood side by side, Milly being tall and tan with light color hair and Ciarren being short and pale with dark hair, but the two were inseparable and they couldn't help their grins as they heard their names being called from downstairs. The two quietly made their way down the stairs and waited just out of sight of the men.

"Please turn around?" Ciarren called out timidly. His nerves were starting to get to him and the request came out more as a question. He could hear some shuffling before a voice responded that they were all facing away.

Ciarren and Milly quickly rounded the corner to see Zareh, Jesper, Killian, and Osiris standing in pairs in the living room. Ciarren didn't focus on what his two dominants were dressed up as and quickly kneeled at their feet with his head tilted down and his hands resting palm up, to show the paw pads, against his bare thighs. He took a deep breath and released it slowly before giving Milly a slight nod, indicating that he was ready.

"Please turn back around" Milly's voice was nearly a whisper as he began slipping into a more primal headspace.

The four dominants carefully turned around knowing that the two were close, but unsure of their locations. Jesper released a gasp as he took in the sight at his feet. He was even more fascinated as he watched one of the ears tilt towards him. Zareh, Killian, and Osiris stared in amazement at the two. Ciarren released a soft mewling sound at the feeling of their eyes on him. The sounds snapped Zareh out of the trance he was in and he reached out to caress the ears. Ciarren gasped loudly in response, his entire body jerking as the butt plug of the tail began vibrating only to stop as Zareh pulled his hand away.