16 - Statements

Ciarren was the first to wake up, he could have thought that the entirety of the previous night was a dream if it wasn't for the way his body was aching. It was a feeling that he realized he had missed. Ciarren nuzzled himself deeper into Zareh's side while reaching across to grasp onto Jesper's arm. He needed to feel them both to remember that they are both real, that everything that took place was real. He couldn't help the redness in his cheeks as he lost himself in the memories of the previous night. He could practically feel their touches and was almost squirming in the bed.

He was brought back to the present by a tightening grip on his hip and a rough voice in his ear, "If you don't stop squirming, I'm going to give you something to squirm about." Ciarren gasped in surprise at the sleepy voice but looked up to meet his eyes. As Ciarren took in the promise written on Zareh's face, he couldn't hold in a needy whimper. He pressed his face into Zareh's chest and tensed his body in an attempt to stop his squirming. His body shuddered as fingertips brushed from his hips to his inner thigh, repeating the path over and over. He finally peeked up from Zareh's chest to see Jesper smirking at him. Ciarren trembled as Jesper brushed over his hip bone.

"Was last night not enough for you sweetheart?" Jesper's voice was a raspy whisper.

Ciarren released a panicked squeak, "N-no sir! That's not it. I just... I was just thinking about last night and I got lost in the memories and I enjoyed it so much it almost feels like a dream. I promise Sir... Master... Thank you for last night. Thank you so much." In that final sentence, Ciarren was thanking them for so much more than just the pleasure they gave him and he did his best to show that in his words.

"Oh sweet boy" Zareh tightened his arms around him, dragging him up and onto his chest where Jesper wrapped an arm around him as well. "There's no need to thank us. If anything we should be thanking you. You put an immense amount of trust in us, not just last night but from the beginning. We more or less barged our way into your life concerned with your health and you accepted us. You trusted us to take care of you, keep you safe, healthy. Then last night you entrusted us with an experience that had once been so terrifying to you. Not only did you allow us to bring you to the club, but pleasure you as well. Your trust and your pleasure, two of the most amazing gifts you could ever give us."

Ciarren released an emotional whimper and leaned up, kissing Zareh deeply in an attempt to communicate the emotions he couldn't put into words. Once he was satisfied that Zareh understood, he moved to Jesper and gave him the same treatment. He attempted to hide himself in the two larger bodies, just enjoying the feelings of safety and warmth.

Ciarren wasn't sure how much time had passed when he felt the two men moving around him. "Come on sweetheart we gotta get up. We also need to go to the police station to place statements." Zareh was answered with a whine.

"But I don't wanna. Can't we just stay in bed?" Ciarren looked back and forth between his two dominants with a pouty lip and wide eyes.

"We gotta get it over with sweetheart. As soon as it's all done and over we can do something special. Your choice." The two watched in amusement as CIarren perked up just a bit. "Come on, we'll be with you the entire time, and Osiris, Killian, and Milly too. You can do this."

"Can... Can we go to San Francisco and go to the Exploratorium? And do other stuff too... but I really wanna go to the Exploratorium..." By the end, Ciarren was mumbling shyly and was tinted pink. "And can Ozzy, Killy, and Milly come too?"

"Of course baby. We'll go as soon as we can and you can tell them as soon as we see them. We'll go for a week and you can plan out everything we do, you can ask Milly to help you too if you want." Zareh and Jesper couldn't help their large smiles as Ciarren's face lit up. They were both still concerned about how the trip to the police station would go, but they would get through it. "Let's get up, get dressed, grab something to eat, and then we'll head out," Ciarren grumbled and groaned, but pulled himself out of bed.