19 - All Good Things Come to an End

Ciarren woke up feeling deliciously sore. He couldn't help the muffled moan as he stretched his body. Regardless of the twinges of pain, he couldn't be happier. It had been so long since he had been fucked into subspace and had not fallen into sub drop. He wasn't aware of the bodies on either side of him nor the fact that they were watching him as he twisted and turned. Jesper and Zareh were watching him with lidded eyes, making sure to lean back to let him finish stretching. As soon as he had settled back on the bed, the two surrounding him instantly moved in closer and wrapped themselves around him. Ciarren squeaked out in surprise before burrowing deep into the two bodies, nuzzling himself nearly under them before finally getting comfortable and settling.

"Good morning" Ciarrens voice came out quiet and rough with sleep. He was content and happy. He felt good physically, mentally, and emotionally. He just wanted to stay in bed all day with these two men.

"Good morning sweetheart" Jesper leaned down and placed kisses all over Ciarren's face causing him to giggle and squirm. Zareh smiled at the interaction between the two, but it was cut short as he remembered the phone call he received earlier. All he wanted was for Ciarren to be able to relax and be happy and for him and Jesper to be a part of it all. He wasn't sure how to tell this sweet boy that his abuser had escaped police custody and could not be located. Zareh must have been lost in thought for just a moment too long because suddenly he could feel a gentle hand against his cheek and he was staring into worried eyes.

"Is something wrong, Daddy?" Ciarren's voice was so soft and innocent and the use of the name just showing how comfortable he was in their dynamic, to use it outside of a scene. Zareh smiled softly at his submissive and flicked his eyes to Jesper who was now pressed tightly to his side while Ciarren was sitting comfortably on his lap.

"Sorry, sweet boy. I was just lost in thought..." Zareh placed a gentle kiss on Ciarren's palm as he ran his fingers carefully through the tangled curls.

"But... you seem sad..." Ciarren nibbled his bottom lip nervously.

Zareh knew he was going to have to break the news and he was scared of how it was going to affect Ciarren. "I received a call this morning while you were sleeping and there's something I need to tell you... Matt escaped... They don't know how and they're currently looking for him, but they currently don't know where he is..."

Zareh saw a change in both Jesper and Ciarren instantly, Ciarren nearly folded in on himself in fear and Jesper had tears welling in his eyes. They had both hoped that they would get through the trial and would be able to just be happy, but clearly, that wasn't going to be how this worked.

"N-no... he was supposed to stay... we were supposed to do the trial... a-and he'd go away... a-and I wouldn't have to think about him ever again..." As Ciarren spoke the words were coming out more and more muffled as he made it through the sentence as his breathing got heavier. He was scratching at his chest and throat as if it would help him breathe. His eyes were shut tightly as tears fell.

Jesper clung to his side tightly unsure of what to do and desperately trying to get a handle on his own emotions. Zareh took a moment to look towards him, "It's okay. It's okay to cry. I'm right here and so is Ciarren. You don't need to be strong right now." Jesper instantly tucked his face between Zareh and the bed and allowed himself to cry. He didn't need the comfort that Ciarren needed at the current time, he just needed to let the emotions out. Once Zareh was sure that Jesper was no longer keeping his emotions locked up he focused on the hyperventilating man in his lap. There wasn't a whole lot he could do in this situation, but hold him tightly to his chest and whisper sweet words in his ear. That's exactly what he did until eventually, Ciarren was lying unconscious against him, whether it be from exhaustion due to crying or from lack of oxygen from hyperventilating.