13 - Try Again 🌼

The group arrived at the house within 30 minutes. Ciarren was amazed by the house. It wasn't massive by any means, but it was a beautiful brick house that radiated a homey feeling. Ciarren climbed out of the car as soon as it was parked and ran to the front door. He was practically bouncing in excitement to see the inside.

"Come oooooooooooooon. I wanna go insiiiiiide." The smaller man was pouting at the others, desperately wanting them to move faster.

He jumped as fingers grabbed the back of his neck firmly. The grip was gentle, but the large fingers pressing just under both ears nearly had him melting. "No whining kitten."

A submissive whine released from Ciarrens throat as he melted back into Zareh, unconsciously reaching his back to grip Jespers lightly. He is so content with their touches that he doesn't even realize the chuckles coming from the men surrounding him. Once everyone has gathered on the front steps, Zareh opens the door and guides everyone into the living room. He backed Ciarren into the couch with Jesper who instantly begins sliding his fingers through his hair.

"Follow me and I'll show you to your room." Zareh began to make his way to the stairs.

"Wait, can I here and cuddle?" Milly's voice was soft and hopeful as he looked between the two on the couch and his masters. However, before anyone could respond Ciarren reached out and pulled the much larger man onto the couch beside him.

"Well, I guess that answers that." Milly giggles and they all cuddle into each other. The others quickly make their way upstairs to get settled.

"The room at the end of the hall is the master. The room on the left is yours and it has an attached bathroom. The room across is the playroom, it typically remains locked. Everything else is downstairs." Osiris and Killian both stepped into the bedroom and motioned for Zareh to follow them in.

On the other hand, the other three sat giggling on the couch as they talked about random things. Before Milly looked at Jesper, "Do you think we'd be able to go to the club tonight? I haven't been to a new club in so long."

"I'm sure you three could go, but I don't know if we will go with you. As much as we both want to go, we also want to bring Ciarren when he's ready. We don't want him to feel left out or pressured." Jesper's response was sincere and Ciarren could tell how much he cared but also how much he would like them all to go.

Milly nodded with understanding and went to talk, but was caught off by Ciarren who spoke in a barely audible whisper, "I'd uhm... I'd be willing to go. I don't know how much I'd be willing to do, but I think with you all there I'd be okay... as long you don't leave me alone. Maybe we could even dance. I haven't danced in so long, Milly." Ciarren's face clearly showed a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

"Are you sure that's something you want to do? There's no rush kitten. We go at your pace and we have no problem waiting." All three on the couch jumped, not expecting to look up and see their dominants.

All three blush at being caught, but look to Ciarren. "Uhm... I... yeah... I really want to go and why not now when I have everyone I trust with me. I don't know if I'll ever be completely ready and I think this will be my best bet. I know everything has happened quickly, but I know you all will protect me if I need it."

The three major dominants looked at each other, having a silent conversation before Zareh responded, "As long as you're sure. We can leave whenever you want, but if we're gonna go we should leave soon. Why don't you three go get ready? You can use the master bathroom." The three submissives were gone in no time and the three doms were left in the living room chucking before they dispersed. Osiris and Killian went to their room to shower and get ready while Zareh went to the playroom to get ready.