10 - Moving Forward

Zareh and Jesper woke before Ciarren did, but they didn't move. They both were and watched Ciarren sleep peacefully curled up against them. The moment was peaceful as the two just relaxed and waited. Soon enough Ciarren began to wake up. He made soft noises as he stretched, looking and sounding very much like a kitten. He didn't open his eyes as he moved, so he didn't notice the other two just watching him with smiles on their faces. He pressed himself more into the Zareh, managing to climb onto his chest before pressing his face into his neck and leaning into Jesper as well. The two chuckled at the pure cuteness that is Ciarren, but the rumbling of their chests managed to drag Ciarren from his sleep.

"Shhhhhhh sleeep" The words mumbled into Zareh's chest and only managed to make him and Jesper laugh more. "Hmmph" Ciarren looks up at Zareh with a put.

"I'm sorry Sweet Boy, but we should get up now. We have some things to figure out." Zareh and Jesper both rubbed their hands up and down his back as his pout deepened.

"Fiiiiiiine." Ciarren climbed off of Zareh and sat criss-cross on the bed. He didn't realize that he was still naked as he stretched his arms up over his head and yawned. He shivered as he felt a finger trail down his chest, stomach, and along his thigh. He shivered and goosebumps raised on his skin and his body took on a light shade of pink as he blushed.

"Maybe you should put some clothes on Kitten." Jesper's voice was in his ear. It must have been him touching him.

"M-may I uhmm... n-nevermind..." Ciarren attempted to curl in on himself as he quickly backed out of his question.

"You can ask us anything Ciarren. If we want this to work then we need to start building trust." Zareh's voice was soft and encouraging.

"May I..." Ciarren kept his eyes locked on the bed and unconsciously pulled at his knuckles "May I wear one of your shirts?" His voice was soft, almost fearful of their response.

Jesper almost squealed in excitement and tackled Ciarren in a hug. "Please wear my shirt! I know it won't be as big as Zareh's, but pleeeeease."

Ciarren giggled and hugged Jesper tightly, "Okay."

"Alright, you two. Jesper, grab him a shirt and you need to get dressed. Then we can all sit and discuss what we are going to do next. Ciarren, don't start stressing on me either. We are going to figure out how to keep you safe and what we can do. I also want you to call Osiris. I'm sure he misses you and that he is worried." The order from Zareh was gentle. Just enough to let the two know that now was not the time to be difficult, but that it was still okay to play.

Ciarren nodded excitedly, he really missed Ozzy. So, he began pulling Jesper out of the bed, trying with all his might to get him over to the closet. However, Jesper was refusing to move. "Come ooooooooooooon. Pleeeeeease Jesi" CIarren's face went bright red and he instantly dropped Jesper's hand. He hadn't meant to call him the nickname.

Jesper moved quickly and gathered Ciarren, who was almost trembling with nerves, into his arms. "Hehe. I got a nickname first." Ciarren could practically see Jesper sticking his tongue out at Zareh. Ciarren smiled and nuzzled into Jesper's chest. "Now come on. Let's get you a shirt and get this conversation going." Ciarren just followed Jesper obediently and in no time the three were dressed and sitting on the couch. Ciarren was nervous and anxious, but he was determined to not let his fears stop him from this opportunity.

"Okay Ciarren, please hear me out. You are completely able to say no to anything that I'm saying with no repercussions, okay?" Zareh stared at Ciarren waiting until he responded before continuing. "My number one goal right now before our relationship even comes into play is your safety and your health." Ciarren could see Jesper nodding in confirmation. "It's obvious to both of us that you're not taking care of yourself on your own." Ciarren looked down at his bare thighs in shame. He knew that he didn't take care of himself and he didn't want Zareh to think less of him. Zareh caressed his cheek lightly and guided his gaze back up to him. "It's okay Sweet Boy, really. We just want to help you." Ciarren nodded in acceptance. "Will you move in with us? We would be able to protect you and make sure you're taking care of yourself."