𝟬𝟲 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀

Start from the beginning

"Your majesty..." Mr Yuan made herself know to him. Slowly walking her way towards the corner of the room. Stopping right before him as Jimin's eyes crawled to hers. He started to remove his boxing gloves dropping them to the floor as he walked towards the small circular table grabbing the water bottle.

"What are you doing here...?" he asked his bodyguard which made her replay immediately.

"I can ask you the same thing. What are you doing here after nearly fucking kissing this earth goodbye..." she witnessed the prince lightly chuckle before pushing his head back and gulping on what seemed like cold water that exploded through his mouth and into his throat.

"You should be resting right now..." Jimin placed the water back onto the table before he made his way towards her, brushing his hair backwards as his shiny forehead made it's debut once again. But was she complaining..? Absolutely fucking not. What gave her the right..?

She gulped before placing her arms on her back wanting to look like she knew what she's doing when she really doesn't.

"How about a match. Me and you..?" her head titled to the side a little looking up at him.

"What match..?" she asked as his head turned towards her right. She quickly followed his gaze and there was a boxing ring right in the middle of the gym which she didn't really pay much attention to when she first walked in here due to Jimin taking and hogging all her attention. 

She turned back to the prince with a small smile on her face.

"Are you challenging me, prince...?" she should probably drop this act of hers because it's been years since she last stepped foot in a boxing ring. Another thing she should drop is that smile that was wrapped around her lips. By the way Jimin was punching that bag her face would probably be destroyed if this challenge turns into a demand from the prince.

He ignored her question for a few seconds and went to grab his gloves from the floor as well as grabbing a new pair and making his way back to Mr Yuan.

"This game shouldn't really take that long..." he pressed the pairs of gloves against her chest making her hands carry them herself.

"What do you mean..?" she questioned following his steps towards the ring.

"Mr Yuan, you haven't stepped inside a ring for the past five years so I suggest you wipe that smug smile off your face and get your ass inside this ring..." she didn't question how he knew that piece of information. Both the queen and king went through her profile and the prince probably did too.

She rolled her eyes throwing her clean blazer aside entering the ring right after Jimin did. Placing her gloves tightly wrapping and securing it perfectly.

"If you know I didn't box for a while why would you want to fight me..?" she stepped back slightly having a good amount of distance between them. Yet that didn't stop the prince from walking around the ring getting himself ready as she followed his moves.

"Isn't it obvious...?" he paused for a moment getting his hands up towards his face.

"To kick your ass..." her eyes never left his movements. Yes it has been over five years but that didn't technically mean she forgot how to box. Boxing was a tool for her. A stress reliever but it also helped with her training a lot. Keeping a close eye on you're opponents next move. Catching them at their weakest point and taking that opportunity to finish them once and for all. And that's what she was planning on doing but she doesn't really know what his weak points laid. Jimin seemed like a very strong individual but so was she. She spend years after years doing the most and she was not about to lose to him.