Hence, proved

"Told you that I answered correctly," Sam said.

"What?" Hermes asked.

"I said a word, and you enclosed me. That is the way the mastermind plays. He makes you hear a word- that he makes me speak. You interpret it as an answer, and you come to the conclusion. This word wrote my destiny. That is why- words know the master mind of the universe, because the master mind is the one who write destinies. Hence, proved."

"Then your last answer is incorrect."

"Are verbs and nouns the same?"

"No. But what has this got to do with this?"

"Then the same way, the anyone and words are the same?"

Hermes looked at him in awe. "Your father was a genius. You are a genius even when compared to your father."

"So, now can I go?" Sam asked.

"You need more information and the gifts that you have earned from this shrine to reach the second level."

"That means I can't re-continue my normal life?"

"No. In fact, not at all. And for a long time."

"So I have to go on with unbelievable stuff."

"Trust me, when this will be over, you will be grateful that you were chosen."

"That's great." Sam said, though he wasn't able to believe he said that, but words came out automatically. "I guess the risks are too less to worry. It's just a gazillion times more than the fall of a broken plane flying above the Bermuda triangle with an awesomely bad weather."

His father took a step forward. "Your poetic skills are coming. Soon you will also master concentration."

"So, now it's your turn. Explain."

"Explaining the whole thing that I can't do. But I will tell you what you need to know."

"Wait- begin it in front of Alice and Joe as well."

"No. You may be able to face it, but Alice won't. And Joe already knows half the things. They are enough for him."

"What? And he didn't even told me?"

"Some things aren't meant to be told, my son. Now listen carefully." He took a deep breath. "Long ago, there was a king of Atlantis. He wasn't actually a king, but he was a prince. He was the first prince or king to see Atlantis being defeated. It wasn't exactly defeated- but it's forces were badly damaged. The king made a thousand excuses to himself, but the prince realized the truth. The Atlanteans weren't going to attack for a long time again, but when they will- they will again have to face defeat. This time, no force will be able to save Atlantis. So he came up with a brilliant plan- the key to save Atlantis. No one ever knew the full plan. But I, being the guardian of Hermes, can tell you about any three pieces of information that you choose. But first, let me complete. So what this prince did, he tricked his father. The Atlantis was like the bud of a flower- the beginning stage of any civilization. He patronized scientists and sculptures. Then he made ninety percent of the population scientists and engineers. The agriculture revolutionized. People started to live for more than hundreds of years. They discovered sources of infinite energy. They developed the art of gene coding," he looked at Sam. "Like your parents edited yours. They made you super powerful. Your parents were scientists. Joe's mother was an historian and his father was an archeologist. The fourth teammate of yours- which I am sure you will meet soon- her father was an engineer. Her mother was a biologist. Their team was perfect- just they didn't knew the thing- a secret for crossing the shrine of Ares. The king made twelve levels and a few extras- which will test you. You will gain something from each of them. It's like a video game- just a thousand times real and dangerous. And don't think that there is no reason why I am sending you there. I can feel the power that Atlantis is still radiating- that means Ares was successful in getting the second key from your dad. And he will try to do so with you, though he will never challenge you at the sea. I will give you protection till the next shrine- after which you are open to attacks of Ares. That's all the general information that I have to give you. Now, there is just one thing left- the way. The shrine of Poseidon- which is an extra, can be found only with your eyes. I will give you water scooters, but keeping your and Joe's eyes all the time is on you. That's it."