1.) PROLOUGE

10,000 years before Plato,

The king stared out of the well-sealed transparent window at the tree at the centre of the city.

A lot of activities were going on in the city of Atlantis that day. Today, almost everyone from the outer part of the city had themselves come and assembled in the second ring of the city dale. The soldiers had for one day moved to the outskirts of the city, at the third ring. If he would have given such an order of moving the soldiers to the third ring a month ago, his general and father would have screamed at him. But now, he was the king. He had the ability and right to do that. If no one had the courage of breaking into the castle till now, then how will it happen now? And after all, before all his weapons get rusted, he needed to check his engineer's work.

A lot of the crowd was wearing plain white Chiton without any patterns, probably because of the death of his father. A few of them were wearing togas. "Today, the king would finally declare it," was heard many a time from within the crowd.

The king finally stepped out wearing a white toga and sandals. He had muscular built, sharp, emotionless black eyes and black hair. He looked around, and without speaking a word or raising the hand, he hushed the crowd. At once, his superiority spread faster than any other king's. Probably because of the rumour that was actually going to be true. The king spoke a few words with no emotion in them all about his father. The rites and rituals had taken place yesterday, so after his speech, immediately the crowning ceremony took place. But the ceremony didn't felt like one. For the first time, the king was assassinated. The emotionless nature of the king declared that he won't be anything in the rejoicing.

The crowning ceremony ended in haste.

The king looked up, this time his eyes shining. He signalled, and suddenly the huge tree in the centre of the city blew apart, and beneath it stood a huge statue of Hephaestus, the god of engineers.

The crowd was too shocked to react. In the land of Poseidon, exactly at the centre was a huge statue of Hephaestus. There was never such a huge statue built in honour of any god, then why this? Hephaestus was the worst looking god in Greek mythology. He didn't look good. In fact, it made the empire look like a dustbin from the most beautiful thing ever. It was a hundred-meter tall statue, made up of the purest gold, and was the exact replica and looked absolutely real, despite the gold. Its mass was unimaginable. The statue's power radiated through the city, or, to be more precise, through the world.

"Finally," the king announced, "Atlantis is protected."

Then it happened.

All of sudden, the Egyptian ships near the docks were blown apart by a super-powerful shockwave from the statue. All the Egyptian sailors and the crew members stared in disbelief. The king signalled again and again. One after another all the foreign ships were blown apart. First, Mesopotamian, which was enveloped by tendrils of flames. Then Athenian, buried in the port by an invisible force. And so on. In the end, the king showed a red cloak. A wall of force spread throughout Egypt and the Pacific and created twelve levels or the only way to reach Atlantis.

"May only the worthy preserve."

And with that last call, all the ships around the world heading towards Atlantis that didn't belong to Atlantis, crumbled into dust, whether empty or not.

After that, Atlantis changed. Engineers and scientists rose. Atlantis came to trade with countries, but no country ever had the guts to find Atlantis. Atlantis was never again found. It changed its position until the key was removed from its original place.

Many wars were fought for the keys to Atlantis after the news of the collapse of Atlantis spread. No one ever found them, because no one ever survived the three seas except one group in the year 2005.

But why were wars fought for the keys? No one actually ever knew, except the guardians of Atlantis. The wars were triggered by only one person, the guardian of the last stage.

In the year 2005,

Finally, the ship got ready to go.

The old man came to see the crew off to the last stage, and then to Atlantis.

"You still have time. Think once more. This success is giving you time to think again. I can see you are not worthy to go there again."

"You think we are not worthy to go. You came here from the Pacific to tell us this." One of the crew members said with disgust.

"He is worried about us," another member said, "and he has every right to do that. In fact, we should be grateful to him. But sir, we cannot stop now. The world depends on us. We have no choice."

The old man sighed, "At least do me a favour. Your kids are too young for this. You may survive, but they won't. Sure enough, you have once been to Atlantis, and you are sure you are worthy enough to break the rule and also your children are supernatural, but they are too young. I can only advise you, the decision is yours. Leave them with me."

The second crew member looked down, deep in thought. Then he nodded. "Keep them safe, together and near the sea."

The old man understood why.

He knew that this might be the last time he was seeing the crew. And he knew one more thing, the trio kids have a birthright and a destiny. And now he had no time to rest. He had to get them ready for the great and dangerous mission: Atlantis.

This was on the coast of Africa. In the Atlantic ocean,

"They must be getting ready." A man said. He was floating on a cloud and wearing a special ring with the ability of telekinesis.

He was looking at the rough sea in front of him. Exactly 12 hours later, he was sure he was going to hold the second key. Seven eagles soared in circles in front of him, guarding the last level. Only he could see, and that also when he focused, the bronze walls with weapons all around him. Last time, they made a deal and that was the reason why he let them pass. A key for the way. Though he was sure that they won't give him the second key because after visiting the Atlantis, they knew his intention. After all, his weapons were picking dust. He needed to test them again.

A white horse ('Pegasus') flew beside him.

"I wonder if they would have found the right way and whether they are bringing their children or not." The Pegasus said with a lot of 'horsy fluctuations' in between.

"If they are intelligent, they won't. And we can see to that matter when they come, can't we? We should focus on that untamed 4th piece. I am looking forward to getting her abilities on my side. And you promised to find her."

"I thought we had a deal." The horse said. It took him three minutes to say this sentence.

"So I did my part," the man said in a steely tone, "I gave you wings and I also corrected your speech."

"And then you gave me a worse tone."

"It was your fault! You were whining and screaming!"

"And didn't you forget the genome codes! For these wings, I am helping you here. Correct my voice for more!"

One of the eagles in the sky soared back to his master, with each and every detail recorded in a well-concealed camera.

But it missed the important part.

To be continued...................