Standard Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Then Futhosi raised his hand.

Reginald: "Yes, Futhosi?"

Futhosi: "What are Ranks? Does Xyz monster doesn't have levels?"

Reginald: "Monster that used as Xyz Materials doesn't leave the field. They attached to your Xyz monster as an Orb of light. Normally if Xyz monster wants to use their effect, they must detach at least one overlay unit. But, some Xyz monsters don't need to detach the Overlay unit to activate its effect."

Yuzu nodded.

Reginald: "Like Fusion and Synchro, there are advanced ways to Xyz Summoning called Rank-Up magic. Rank-Up-Magic is a Spell card used on an Xyz monster to summon another Xyz monster a couple of times higher than your previous one, using that Xyz monster as material. Also, there is some Xyz monster that can be summoned by Overlay another Xyz monster and used as an Overlay unit."

Then Yuya raised his hand.

Reginald: "Yes, Yuya?"

Yuya: "You can use Rank-Up-Magic?"

Reginald: "Yes I can. I just never have a chance to do it."

Then Tatsuya raised his hand.

Reginald: "Yes, Tatsuya?"

Tatsuya: "How do you know this much about the Summoning method? Are you perhaps joining another Duel school before you came here?"

Reginald: "As I said our first met, I didn't join any Duel school before I came here. My friend taught me and the rest I learn myself."

Everyone is surprised that I just learn all of the Summoning Method by me without anyone's help.

Yuya: "Really? Only your friend taught you and the rest by yourself?"

Reginald: "Yeah, when I'm 9 years old, my friend introduced me to the Duel Monster game. I remembered when he give me his first deck and taught me how to use it until I understand how to use Deck. After that, he challenges me to a Duel and I lose. After that, I'm searching and learned everything by myself and became someone who knows everything about the Dueling and Summoning Methods."

Everyone nodded.

Reginald: "Well that's enough. Thank you for listening everyone."

Everyone clapped for my teaching in Summoning Methods until we heard a familiar voice.

???: "Ambush you say?! Yuya never does something cowardly like that?!"

Then we see Gongenzaka come inside the classroom.

Yuya: "Gongenzaka?"

Then everyone headed to the source of the sound and found Gongenzaka arguing with three Sawatari Underlings.

Shuzo: "What's going on here?"

Gongenzaka: "Principal! I, the man Gongenzaka, was on the way to You Show when I saw the three underlings of this Sawatari. They said that Sawatari was ambushed by Yuya! That's unforgivable!"

Shuzo: "Ambush?!"

Yuya: "I did?!"

Underling 1: "Yes! And don't say you forget about it!"

Underling 2: "And it wasn't just us! Six people witnessed the tragedy! Us three, Sawatari, Hiiragi Yuzu, and Kastle Reginald!"

Shuzo: "Is this true Yuzu, Reginald? You saw the culprit?"