Chapter 1🌏🗼🚀

Long ago when I was born, a scientist in my country called Roland discovered that the sun was moving closer to the earth day by day so he told his brother Huntled Pete Wilton who was my father and Huntled agreed.

They then informed the mayor who was called Fiero but the mayor thought they were joking so he ignored them.

One Friday morning when the mayor got out of his house, it was hot outside. It was like he could see the sun moving closer and the land getting hotter.

So the mayor went to Roland's house and asked what to do but Roland didn't know so he told the mayor to give him some few days to invent something to prevent the sun from coming closer to the earth so the mayor agreed.

Day by day, the land was getting hot. Now people selling air conditioners was getting money because almost everyone in the world wanted air.

Even the North and South pole were getting hot. Finally, Roland made a pack of yellow snow.

The yellow snow seperates things but the sun is very huge so they need 20 packs of yellow snow

Now all they had to do is to go to space and spread the snow on the sun and my father was best astronaut in the world so they sent him but when he was going , the mayor insisted he should go with his son called Francis who was in training in being an adtronaut.

Roland also went with them.When they went to space, my father opened the door but then, the rocket started shaking and the yellow snow fell on the earth instead of the sun.

Danger!! Danger!! The rocket said then my father told Francis to close the door but the rocket turned up side down.

Then Francis mistakenly fell out of the rocket and fell on the sun.

In the world, 2 men were walking and one saw something like fire in the atmosphere aiming for a forest nearby.

The fire came down and landed in the forest. The men went there and saw that it was a rocket and saw 2 skeletons which were identified as Roland and Huntled.

My mother cried for a month but the snow that fell on the earth gave the earth protection from the sun so everything became normal.

But some of the snow also entered inside the earth and somehow transformed into oxygen so when you breathe that air you will get powers but no one knew.

And not everyone did it affect because the human system of adults are stronger unlike children.

_________________________________________

I hope you like my chapter 1. Please keep reading.

Thank You 😊😊😊