Aimed At

"You're right but we may not need to actually as believe it or not, guess who's here." It was the scientist and Travis walking in with Amy wheeling a tray full of equipment behind them. Travis said that he is their ventilation electrician and it needed a new ventilation installing as the air was at a critical state that it could kill someone within an hour or less. He was actually 'surprised' that they 'survived' like that. They offered some food to Jim and Alisha and they gladly accepted. Once they finished, they had saw that the ventilation had finally been completely installed and out of weirdness the scientist came over to the kids and showed them a remote but only had one button which stated ' Sleep Gas' but just before he pressed it, Jim managed to catch a glimpse of his name on his coat which was Dr Bicophs. He pressed the button and they fell asleep immediately.

Hours had passed and the kids finally woke up with a small headache but woke up and literally saw hundreds of robots either a man or woman with cupcakes and the men with their guns. Obviously, once again the kids could realise they were robots but were still scared from the guns and bombs they had. They saw Travis and Amy in the corner with a walkie-talkie each in their hand. On the other side of the room was Dr Bicophs standing there gleaming and staring at the armies. Jim and Alisha stood up planning on leaving the room but then remembered that they won't be aloud to leave without supervision from the robots. Jim had a plan and said that they needed to visit the bathroom. They were aloud to go but one person from the Life and one from the Death armie had to go with them. They exited the room and to their luck, there was a mini-vehicle parked outside so they got in the back and the two robots went in the front and started driving towards the bathroom. 

They made sure they were far enough from the room with all the armies and the three adults and then came up of a plan to escape from this place and blow it up to get rid of it once and for all. "Do you have any water on you?" asked Jim.

"No, all I have is an empty water bottle."

"Dammit, wait I have another idea. Wait until we get to the toilets and you can fill the bottle up with water from the sink."

"Are you thirsty or something?"

"No, I have a plan on taking out the robots with water because electricity and water doesn't go well together. Only these two and then, you see that on the ceiling ? That's the water spray in case of a fire which is great but we need to find a fire safety button to set it off and the sprinklers should turn on which will make the robots hopefully stop."

They arrived at the toilets and called each other once they were in and whispered so the robots can't hear them. They came out of the toilets and sat down on the mini-vehicle and let them drive for a while then Jim gave Alisha a thumbs up she poured the water out onto both robots and luckily the Death army robot stopped working like the Life army robot but also put the foot on the brakes just before they stopped working. They decided to find the scientists room (or Dr Bicophs room) first but on the lookout for the fire safety button as well. For maximum security they decided to take the guns and bombs for safety of themselves when being chased at. They started driving and around five minutes later they came up to a cross section which thankfully had signs. At the top is said Dr Bicophs with an arrow pointing left, in the middle it said Amy with an arrow pointing forward and at the bottom it said Travis with an arrow pointing right. Obviously, they took the path that went left for Dr Bicophs so they could do something that would get rid of Leath and everyone inside it excluding them because they will be trying to narrowly escape from death while this place will be getting rid of itself.

They finally got to the end of the path where they parked up and saw Bicophs standing there updating his machine which can create anything within seconds. He saw and alerted the armies, Travis and Amy by setting off the intruder alert which sent the whole place into red. They entered the room and saw that Bicophs was there with a gun pointing at the two teenagers. Alisha looked around the room and saw a baseball bat so she quickly picked it up and whacked the scientist lightly because they planned on using him as their key to getting out. They put the lab room into lockdown mode so no one can get in from the outside and no one can get out without a code you have to enter on a screen to turn it off. 

The scientist woke up with a red patch on his head and shouted "shit, I'm gonna have to literally listen to teenagers just to get out alive!"

END OF CHAPTER

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

One year ago Jim and Alisha entered different worlds leading away from reality with two paths: life or death as so going separately. But then soon after they both left after not wanting what they expected. Once they left they thought everything was okay but in turn it wasn't. One month after leaving the different worlds the life and death dimension worlds clashed and created a bond to eliminate the two kids as it could leak secrets and have multiple security issues with other dimensions leading to a mass war between the dimensions and Earth. Can the both of them escape, stay alive, take down the both dimensions, end this thing once and for all and lead the world away from a mass casualty.

THIS BOOK IS A SEQUAL TOO BOOK 1 - THE TWO PATHS: LIFE OR DEATH

LINK TO BOOK 1: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/211406650-the-two-paths-life-or-death

IF LINK DON'T WORK BY CLICKING ON IT, COPY AND PASTE IT INTO SEARCH-BAR.

THIS IS A MATURE RATED BOOK. MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE AND SWEARING.

TARGET READERS AGE: 13-18 YRS

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS MATURE AND IS NOT MEANT TO HURT OR OFFEND ANYONE WHO READS THIS AND IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. NO COPYRIGHT ACTIONS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

ANY RUDE COMMENTS OR HURTFUL COMMENTS WILL BE REPORTED.

BOOK TITLE: The Two Paths: Life or Death - When Dreams Can Become Reality