The Crash: 17

Camille's pov :

She sat there as I told her the whole story, piece by piece, every single detail.

Her mouth was agape after I finally stopped. She stood too her feet and came straight towards me.

I watched as her hand flew back and came down hard across my face. Making my head swing to one side. I grabbed the right side of my face and rubbed it to subside the pain. "You little slut. Thats my fucking brother. Youre discusting and youre not the daughter I fucking raised. I want you to take all that shit you have and get the fuck out of my house. I dont know what came over you for it to make you engage in such acts but when you get back on track youre welcomed to come back but until then I dont want to see your little dick sucking face ever again," she spits in my face and storms out of the room.

My face falls and tears spring from my eyes at the way my mother just acted. My fucking mother! She spit on me. How can she do that to her own flesh and blood. She birthed me for fucking sake!!

I rush to my room to grab my things. I grab a giant bag and throw every thing thatll fit inside it. I run down the stairs and out the door to my car.

Tears still filling my eyes, I start the car and pull out of the driveway speeding down the road. Its start raining and it makes my vision worse.

"FUCK!," I scream as I frantically wipe away my tears and steer with my other hand.

As I still wipe at the tears I use my hand thats on the steeering wheel and stretch my finger reaching for the windshield wipers.

The rain gets harder and harder as it pounss down on the roof and windshield of my car.

The car jerks to the side a little as I hit a water pool in the road. My hands try to grip the wheel but its to late. The car lunges off of the road and jumps the hill.

My body jerks to the other side of the car as it starts rolling, tossing, turning. My body is thrown from one side to the other side of the car repeatedly.

Will I live through this? If I do will anyine even car anymore? Will life matter anymore without my loved ones?, my thoughts take over as I keep flipping through the car.

I hit my head and I hear a crack. The car keeps rolling and rolling as I hit my chest on the steering wheel and hear another loud crack.

Black spots cover my eyes as blood poors from my side and my head clouding my vision even more. The car finally comes to a stop as it wraps around a tree sending a branch through my leg and shoulder.

I scream as pain shouts through me before I black out completely. The last thing that comes to my mind is that half of me is hoping that I die but the other half is saying to life to prove to everyone that you are stronger than they take you as.

A/N: intense short chapter. Will she survive? Will anyone care? Where will she go if she does? What will she do?
Hello everyone im back with more of Camille and the ones around her. Seems as though shes stuck by herself with no one. Surprising isnt it.