Guess who:12

Jerry's pov:

"Who ever did this is going to pay, they better beleive it," I say with clenched teeth.

I clench my fist. I do a swift turn and sprint back to the house. I grab my phone and go back outside.

What Camille doesnt know is that I put a tracking device on her phone the other day when she got that email. I pull up the app and search for her phone.

She's in florida. He took her across the states. How in the hell did he get her from south carolina to florida that fucking fast.

"That son of a bitch is going to pay for this!" I jump in my car and head in the direction of Camille's phone. I grip the stirring wheel as I think of the things he might do to her.

1. He might rape her.

            I swear if he does........ she's mine.

2. He could torture her with BDSM.

3. He might hurt her fragile body.

4. He might kill her.

At that thought, my foot instintively mashes the pedal to the floor and the handle goes from 100 mph to 190 mph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its 5:00 in the morning when I finally arrive in Florida.

Camille's Pov:

I awake to the feeling of pressure on my lower body and a wave of pleasurs flys over me.

I quickly dismiss it as I look down and see Ty. He is frantically pumping in and out of me.

I squirm trying to get free but its no use. I am tied to a tabletop. My hands and feet are tied up. I have some type of ball gag lodged in my throat.

I try to scream but only get chocked by the gag going futher into my throat making it extremely hard to breath.

he slaps his hand across my face as tears start to pour. My hand yankes to the side from the force and I can feel my cheeck heating up.

I turn back and look into his eyes only to find lust, hatred, and happyness from the torture he is causing me.

He finally cums and flops ontop of my unstable body. I feel his chest rub against my nipples and he lets a slight moan escape his lips.

I turn my head to keep from looking at him but what I see is my uncle standing around the corner.

His fists balled, hus jaw clenched, and he is red from head to toe.

My face lights up at him but he tells me to pretend he's not there. I shake the smile from my lips and look back at Ty.

He has a knife held to my check and is slowly pushing it in making blood trickle down my neck. He smirks and yankes the knife away ripping the skin under my eye all the way to my chin.

"I killed her and im not afraid to kill you.i only killed her becasue of Kentavious. He told me to get rid of her and I did."

"He didnt want me to have you so he tried to keep you with him but of course he wasnt smart enough and know youre mine."

I wince in pain and as he is about to do the other side jerry hits him in the head with a crowbar. I hear a crack and Ty falls to the floor with blood pouring out of his head.

I look at his body and almost feel ashamed, guilty and sorry for him. Tears spring to my eyes as uncle jerry unties me.

He picks me up and wraps me in his coat. He carries me to the car and puts me in the back seat. I drift off to sleep as we rid back to south carolina.

Camille's Dream:

I killed her and know its your turn. Kentavious tried to keep you safe but as stupid as he is he let you walk home alone.

Your houses are one house apart bur I still managed to get you. You are mine now. I own you; you bitch.

I scream as he gtabes and swists my arm trying to pull me to my feet.

I hear a pop in my shoulder and a shot of pain to go with it.

"N-n-no p-please I will do a-anything. P-please dont kil-l-l me."

He picks up a knife and walks over to me. He runs the knife on my neck and finally plunges it into my chest.

A big breath escapes my mouth.

I scream and hop up only to find myself still in the back of my uncles car. I clutch my knees to my chest and sob.

The car halts to a stop and I suddenly am being pulled from the car and into a warm soft chest. I immediatly feel comforted and lean my head into the crook of his neck.

He coos in my ear, "Its okay, im here now, no one will ever hurt you again. I wanted to do way more than that Camille. I should have. The bastard raped you. You are mine not his. I just want to rip his head off."

As realization hits me. Fear comes back. "Get off me. You killed him. Youre a crazy ass lunatic." I run diwn the riad at full speed but here him right on my heels.

He reaches out and grabes my wrist spinning me into his chest.

"CAMILLE I ONLY DID IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. He was going to kill you. If he would have succeeded I probably would have killed myself to."

I sigh and walk back to his car. We both get in and continue down the highway back to my home.

A/N: sorry for taking so long to update and im also sorry for only updating late at night. I guess Kentavious didnt set up Camille's death afterall but who did he want away from him? Who is it that Ty killed before he tried to kill Camille?