The Wrong Time:16

Camille's pov:

I lean up and realize im still on the floor. My back hurts and i think it has a lup in it. I pop my back and get up.

I grab my phone and a message pops up. It's my calender. All day, excersice. I lay my phone down and go into my closet.

I grab a sports bra, yoga shorts, and nike tennis shoes. I tiptoe downstairs and grab my water bottle and go straight out of the front door.

One mile. Two miles. Three miles. Four miles. I turn around when i start to see the highway and head back. Four miles. Three miles. Two miles. One mile.

I stop for a break and drink most of the water in my water bottle. The house starts to come into view and i get a quezzy feeling. Instead of heading back to the house i keep running. I run for hours on end. No stopping. No water. No stretching.

I find myself runing straight for the park in downtown Atlanta. I've never ran this far. This park is 15 miles from my house. It's going to take me forever to get back home. I look at my watch and It's 5:00.

I slow my pace to walking and watch the little kids as they play on the slide and chase each other. I look over at the basketball court but there is no one there. Perfect! There is also a basketball.

I grab the ball and go to the free throw line. I intake a big breath before placing my hands on the right parts of the ball.

I bend my knees and arch my arms above my head. 1, 2, .....3. The ball leaves my hand with such grace and a little force. i watch as it hits the rim and spins. It spins around three times before dropping into the net.

I jump with joy as the ball bounces on the cement and rolls off. Im so excited that i dont hear the footsteps approaching me from behind.

I turn around only to bump into a solid chest. A chest that smelled sweet, husky, familiar, comfortable. A gasp leaves my mouth as a hand is placed under my chin and lifted up. My eyes meet beautiful green ones that have a hint of lust or was it wanting in them.

I put my head in the crook of his neck and breath in the wonderful scent. I wiggle my nose to make the scent last longer.

He pulls me back and stares in my eyes for a while before speaking, "What are you doing Camille? I was worried when i got up this morning and you were nowhere to be found. Luckily i found your phone on the night stand.i found your message that said you were going to excersice."

I sigh and lean back into his chest. i feel his strong arms wrap around my slender waist. He takes a deep breath as he puts his head on top of mine.

"Camille you smell wonderfull. Did u take a shower this morning."

Jerry's pov:

We pull up to the house in my car and walk inside.

In a matter of seconds I push her into the front door. I places both of my hands on the sides of her head. She grabs my neck and presses her lips to mine.

The sensation of her touch prickling the skin all over my body.

She bit my palms softly; licked my wrist. Her hands came up and grasped my bicep firmly, pushing up my sleeve as her tongue lapped at the inside of my elbow.

She began to make soft mewling sounds and I watched her, entranced, eyes wide unable to pull back from her, my erection feeling huge and uncomfortable against the rough tightness of my pants.