Makeup Sex:5

Jerrys pov:
"Get out now you man whore," she yells as I open her door. I resist the urge to go in and tell her everything will be okay but instead I shut the door and walk back to my room and slam the door.

How could I hurt her like that? She means so much to me but I just had to go off and have sex with that drunk chick from the bar. "Uhhhgggggggg," I throw the lamp to the floor and watch as it shaders. I lift the mattress and flip it off the bed hitting the tv in the process.

I grab another lamp but put it down and slam my fist through the wall. I pull my hand out and look at the wall. It now has a giant whole in it. "So stupid," I say to my self in utter disappointment.
I now feel more relaxed and put my back to the wall and slide down into the floor. I pull my hands to my face and let tears streak my face. I stay that way all night long. I cannot let myself fall asleep not after the pain I just caused Camille.

I listen as she cries herself to sleep. I can't do this to her. I need her no, we need each other. I have to get her back before someone else does.

It's 6:00 am and I here noises in Camille's room. I get up and walk to her room. I open the door and she's standing in her closet looking for clothes. "What are you doing Camille?" She looks at me with an I hate you now get out look. I cringe at how much she must hate me, how she will never ever love me again.

I walk over to her but before I get to her she shuts the closet door and I hear a click. She locked it. I think I even heard a snap. My heart just officially broke in two. I can't live like this. I just can't. "Camille please baby come out."

"Don't call me that you sick bastard you seduced me and you know I couldn't resist," I listen as Camille spits back through the door. "Please baby I need you." "You are my everything." "I love you," I say as sobs rake through my body erupting like a volcano.

"I'm coming in." I break the doorknob of and push the wood door open. She stands there in shock with a scared look on her face.

I watch as her hands tremble and sweat falls from her forhead. I walk to her and press her against the wall. I place both of my hands on the sides of her head. She pushes at my chest but I won't budge. She sighs and looks down at the ground.

I reach out and tilt her chin up to look me in the eyes. I frantically throw my lips against her soft, plump ones. Her eyes grow wide at the gesture. She pulls her hands up and tries her hardest to push me back. I move back a little to look at her but instead I'm thrown out of the closet onto the bed.

She crawls on top of me and pulls me to sit up. She desperately claws at my back while pushing her lips to mine with so much for and passion. She puts both knees on either side of me and straddles my lap. I place my hands on her hips to keep her steady.

She pulls away and intakes a sharp gasp of air. I lay her on the bed and kiss her collarbone while she catches her breath. "Camille, baby."
"Hmm?"
"I'm sorry for the pain that I caused you."
"I didn't mean to overreact and sleep with that girl."
"I'm sorry to for making you feel just as much pain to,"she replies while staring deeply into my eyes.

She pulls me back down for a kiss and runs her soft hands through my soft hair. I moan into her mouth and she pushes her hips to mine. I wrap n arm around her back and pull her closer to me. As close as I can get.

I trace my other hand down her body and pull her skirt up. She unzips my pants and pushes them down along with my boxers. When she's done I push her underwear to the side and place my tip at her entrance.

I slowly enter her and listen to her whimpers of pain because it's her first time. When I'm all the way inside I sit there and let her adjust to my size.

I start to thrust in and out of her slowly but speed up after a while. She claws at my back and pulls at my hair. I wrap my arm around her waist so that I can thrust deeper into her. "Jerrrrrrryyyyyyy, moans Camille as I hit her sweet spot. Her head flings back at the action.

I lean down and kiss up from her tiny pink nipple to the sweet spot on her neck. I lick her ear and nibble on it earning more moans and yearnings from her.

Camille's Pov:

Do you want me Camille," groaned my uncle.
"Yes deeper uncle Jerry, faster, " I replied as I was reaching my climax.

I kept thinking about how bad it was as I sat there panting. Me and my uncle. Its not supposed to be that way. I just can't help myself. He has me in a tight grasp and it feels wonderful when his throbbing dick is pleasuring me in so many different and erotic ways. He takes me to places I have never been to while having sex with anyone else. I get heated even when he just looks at me from across the room. I can't help but let my eyes wonder and let my brain think of how his abs glisten with sweat when we have sex and how veins pop out of his penis when I suck it. My legs get wet while thinking of him and I pinch my legs together hoping to get my throbbing clit to calm down. It's no use it just makes it worse. I imagine his hand rubbing my folds an pushing one finger into me as my back arches into his chest.

                                                                     I need him. More than I ever thought.

A/N: I know I took to long to update. I've just been very busy with life and all. I know it's a short chapter and it sucks but the next one will hopefully be better. Thanks for the reads, and vote. Share this book with your friends for me. Thanks for the motivation.