This Doesnt Seem Right:9

"Uncle come down for breakfast," I yell to my uncle from the kitchen.

Im almost done cooking the eggs when my phone goes off. Ting, ting, ting. I turn the stove and walk to the counter where I left my phone but it isnt there.

I look up to see my uncle walking into the living room with it. I run after him and jump on his back making him stumble to the ground.

He pulls me off and gets up with no problem; my phone still in his hands. "You have an email from someone named @TyLamarTaylor.aol."

"WHAT?," I yell at the top of my lungs. He turns and hands me my phone and walks back into the kitchen.

I click on my emails and sure enough there is an email from him. What does he want? I thought he didnt like me. I click and open the email.

WASSUP! Hey Camille I know we havent talked in a while and I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up so that we could settle our differences and finally get to know each other a little better.

I know the way I acted was wrong and Im hear to tell you that Im sorry. I never wanted to act that way to you but I was to scared and shy to talk to a girl like you, so I had to make you think I didnt because I didnt want my shyness to affect you and youre always positive self structure.

I hope you get this email and message me back on anything that you might want to talk about or arrangements you might want to make. I miss you so much and am looking forward to getting to know you better. PEACE!! LOVE YA!! From your Nigga Ty.

At some point I start crying and screaming and hopping around like a bunny but I suddenly stop.

Something doesnt feel right about this. I clear my face immediately and delete his sorry email.

Anger flushes over me and I just cant take it any more.

To: @TyLamarTaylor.aol
From:@Camilleleviston

I dont care anymore. You live your life and I will live mine. The past is the past and we cant change that. Hell, I dont even want it changed. You should have made the right choices when you had the chance. You lost me and im going to stay lost. I loved you but you treated me like a piece of trash and im more than you will ever be and I think you need to know that. Stay out of my life and dont ever think you can just make your way back into my life with some cheesy, cliché fucking email. You bastard.

Email delivered.

I walk back into the kitchen to find my uncle sitting at the table eating his eggs.

I go over to the table and hop into his lap. I look into his eyes and kiss his temple. I swivle my hips a little and a grunt escapes his lips.

He drops his fork and puts a firm grip on my thigh with one of his hands. The other runs up my side and under my shirt to my nipple.

A slight moan escapes my lips. I look at him and see a smirk slide across his lips. "Whats gotten you so happy, Love."

"Im happy that Im letting myself move on from the past," I reply with a cheerfull tone. His grip on my thigh loosens and his hand trails up and under my shorts.

I jerk a little at his touch. He notices and rubs circles over my underwear. I place my hands on his chest to keep myself steady.

He pulls my pantie sto the side and slips a finger in. I lean into his touch and pull at his shirt.

I reach doen and unzip his pants and pull them down. He twitches when my hand graces his dick. My eyes widen as he shoots straight up.

For some odd reason he looks like he's gotten bigger. I pull his boxers down and he picks my hips up and places me over his tips and slams me down.

His head drops back and a few moans escape his lips. "You're so tight, Love." I whisper in his ear very softly and seductively. "Only because I havent had you."

His body shivers and thats when I know im under control. I tighten my pussy around him and trace my hands under his shirt.

I watch in amusement as he melts under my touch. I love it when I'm under control. I lift myself up really slowly and off of his throbbing dick.

I trace my tongue on his bottom lip and bit down on it hard enough to draw a little drop of blood.

I pull up his boxers and make my way out of the front door down the street to Kentavious ' house. I turn and see my uncle watching my every step until I disappears into Ken's fornt door.

Shit! Ive done it now. Ohh! He's so going to get me back big time later on because I got him all hot and bothered.

A/N: I love all the comments and votes that my book is getting. Trust me I go back and read every single comment and sometimes I even comment back. Hope everyone likes this chapter. Dont forget to comment and vote.