Princess: 1

Camille," I hear my mother yell. "I'll be down in a minute."

A Princess. That's what I feel like. No matter the situation I always get what I want. I always am in charge and always the one who's left happy, i think to myself as I get ready to walk downstairs to have breakfast with my mom.I stop the shower and slowly get out. I wrap the towel around myself and walk down the hall into my room. I hear footsteps approaching my room door and I figure it's mom coming to get me.

My door opens and I stand there in shock. It was a man I'd never seen before. His mouth drops and he stares in silence. I look around for something to cover myself up with but am unlucky.

He finally speaks and says, "I'm sorry." "Your mom told me to come up and get you for breakfast."

I watch as he turns and closes the door. After a few seconds I hear his footsteps as he goes back downstairs.

I guessed he waited a few seconds to try to regain his composure. I'm still standing there as I think.

Who is that? Why is he here? Why was I suddenly turned on by him?

I mentally smack myself for thinking that way towards him. I decide that I don't want to wear a bra. I put on a fitted top and some shorts and head downstairs.

I walk in the kitchen just as mom and this man sit at the table. I walk over and sit down farthest from everyone and say my apologies for delaying breakfast.

My thought stop itself as I walk into the kitchen and see a man I've never seen before. He has dark brown hair and strong sharp jawline with a brown beard to match. He looks up and his hazel eyes pierce my soul and nervousness crosses over me.

My moms voice breaks our gaze and I look up at her. "Are ya'll ready to eat." I see avocado toast, bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage spread out over the counter. "Wow mom I've never seen you cook so many things for breakfast before, What's the special occasion?"

She turns her gaze to the man across from me and says,"Hunni that's your uncle. Your uncle jerry. He's here to visit us." My mouth gapes open and I have to quickly shut it before she notices. No way that's my uncle. I've never met him before.

"Well, H-Hi my name is Camille", I awkwardly introduce myself without looking up. He chuckles lightly and responds, "My name is Jerry and I'm your uncle."

The word uncle plays over and over in my head as we eat breakfast.

I finish eating and start to clear the empty plates from the table. "I can get to it hunni don't worry about it," says my mom. I look over at her and smile and say "It's okay mommy I don't mind at all."

I clear the remainder of the dishes and head out the front door. I'll see you later mom. I'll be out back near the pool getting a tan.

*
*
*
*
*

Two Hours later:

I decided it's now time for me to go inside before I start to burn from the amount of sun that's been hitting my skin. I walk upstairs and head for the bathroom.

As I splash water on my face and can't help but feel someone watching me. I dry my face and turn around only to find my uncle leaning against the wall in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Camille," says my uncle as I walk past him back to my room.

I turn around to find him following me. I turn back around and walk to my door and it hits me. I only have on underwear and a fitted tank without a bra.

I lean against my door as he walks up to me. "Yes how may I help you?" He places his hands on either side of my head.

He leans his head down and whispers into my ear. "Your so beautiful."My back arches as his breath hits my neck and sends shots of electricity through my body.

He places a hand on my lower back pulling me into his rock hard chest. My nipples rubs his chest and I think I hear a slight moan escape his parted lips.

"W-what are you d-doing Jerr-ahhhhhhhhh." I moan as he rubs his hand in between my thighs. "Weee can't do this." "Your my uncle."

Just as I'm about to climax he pulls back and walks down the hallway and disappears into the guest room. I stand there a while trying to regain my composure and walk back into my room.

What did I just do?