Arohi 

Neav, Nevi & Aarav

Neav, Nevi & Aarav

Maddy: Oh god look at Nevi and Arohi, they are wearing sleeveless dress. Look Nevi is clinging with that boy Aarav. And Avni have a relationship with Darshan. Now i understand how Avni get this money. She may be slept Darsh. Like mother, like daughter.

Suddenly Khanna's are dragged into a corner.

Neav: How dare you mad lady to bad mouth my sister and my mom.

Nevi: It's my wish what i want to wear. Who the hell are you to advice me?

Bebe: Nevi, she is your elder, respect her.

Arohi: Elder are you joking.

Nevi: You want me to respect her.

Nevi throws juice on Maddy's face.

Nevi:  You said you want me to respect her. I respect her. Ya Arohi is said is right, you were worried about your daughter and grand daughter. Then why the hell did you come here?

Bebe: 😶😶

Aarav: Then Nevi is my childhood friend hai. She doesn't have a bloody mind like yours.

Rohan: Dare you bad mouth about my bua and my sister. I will kill you right here.

Rohit: And we do it one day.

Ruhi: Nevi, you can't slap this lady because she is your biologically your relative hai. So

Aarav slaps Maddy 👋👋.

Khanna's:  😮😮

Maddy: How dare you to slap me? You don't how to respect other's you little brat 😠😠

Aarav: Dare you bad mouth about my Nevi

Nevi get's numb by hearing My Nevi. She knows somewhere she and Aarav has some feelings for each other. But she is afraid that may be she will be broken like her mother if she fallen in love.

Taruni stomps her foot on Maddy's foot.

Taruni: Let me tell you one thing. She is not Avni Ayesha. She is Avni Malhotra. Daughter of Raj Malhotra and Neela Malhotra. Sister of Manik Malhotra and Sidharth Malhotra. Sister in law of Nandini Malhotra and Krystal Malhotra. Lead singer of Devils. Jaan of Dazzerls.

Khanna's: What

Dazzerls: Yes

Nevi: I will kill you if i saw you near my mother. Come guys, let's go.

Dazzerls go from there. Party goes full happy and enjoy moment. Nevi warned Neil to stay away from Avni. 

Neav and Nevi goes to Avni's room and get's shock.

Neav & Nevi: Mom..

This cracked me up 😂😂

Hello...😘😘

Did you like the chapter🤔🤔 ?

I updated because i can't stay away from this story 😁😁

So what happened to Avni 🤔🤔

Did you like the reply from Dazzerl's to Khanna's 🧐🧐

Target: 50+

Much Love 💞💞

Minnzz 💖💖