Chapter 10

Hello Cuties😍😍

                                                                                  Enjoy Reading📖📖

MALHOTRA MANSION

Dazzerls cames to Malhotra Mansion angrily. Nevi goes to her room without looking anyone.

Arohi: Neav, Nevi needs you. You go to her.

Neav goes to Nevi. He saw Nevi sitting on bed. Neav places his hand on Nevi's shoulder. Nevi breaks down.

Nevi: Bhai, did you hear that, she is Mishti Neil Khanna. That fucking right is mine. She and her mother snatched our rights. That bloody Khanna, he betrayed my mom and he is leading a happy family. Since childhood i carved for father's love. I didn't get that. We always ask mom who is our father? We didn't noticed that question will increase our mother's sorrow. Bhai do you remember how we find the truth. We read mom's diary to find out the diary. From that day i hate the entire Khanna family. I am worried about mom. Bhai you know she will be panic after seeing Khanna family. 

Neav: Ha choti, we have to more careful for mom. She is having health issues. We need to find that for what reason they come to USA. If something happen to mom i will kill the entire Khanna family. First of all don't tell this to anyone. They will be worried for mom. Wait let me call mom's hospital. Whether is okay or not.

{ Note: Avni is a doctor and owner of Malhotra Hospitals }

He dialed Avni's number. Avni takes the call after 2 -3 rings.

Neav: Hello mom

Avni: Ha Neav

Neav: When will be your duty get over?

Avni: After 1 hour. Why did you ask me 🧐🧐

Neav: Mom, we need to Kappor Mansion right.

Avni: Ha i will come as soon as possible.

Neav: Ok bye mom, come as soon as possible and take care🤗🤗

Avni: You too dear. Bye🥰🥰

They ended the call.

Neav: We have to be more careful.

Nevi: Now i won't allow Mr. Khanna to destroy my mom 😏

         : HUM BHI

Neav: Dazzerls

Dazzerls: NOW THEY WILL FACE THE CONSEQUNENCE FOR CHEATING AVNI MOM 😏😏

{ Seriously i am very desperate to see Chuhi and choti chuhi in trouble😂😂 }