ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕏

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝖔𝖛

⚠𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾: MAKE OUT SESSION ⚠

Nanno and Hyojin had just moved into an apartment, Hyojin didn't know why but she figured when Nanno plopped down onto the bed next to her. "Hyojin, just don't feel jealous of our next target ok?" "Why would I- You see that just makes me feel nervous" "Let me give you a real reason to be jealous". Nanno Pins Hyojin to the wall as she intensely yet lovingly stared into her shocked orbs. 

Hyojin's lips were slightly agape as she felt butterflies freely spread their wings, flying around like there's no tomorrow. Nanno was blessed by the sight of her pretty face before her. Truth lied in her eyes with every loving look.

She adored that.

She had someone to trust.

She slowly leaned in as her lips fell upon her little soft ones. The movement was gently as the arms that had trapped her onto the wall slowly moved down to her waist, gripping it as she slipped her tongue in. Hyojin's tongue intertwined with hers as the started to wildly explore every inch of each others mouths.

  For about quite a while, the kiss went on until Nanno pulled away feeling breathless. She once again bored into Hyojin's eyes as they decided to cuddle the rest of the night. The 2 souls like innocent girls.

The Next Day

Hyojin wakes Nanno up as she is her lift to their next target's school. When the 2 made it there, Hyojin sat in the corner while she let Nanno deal with Jane. The girl seemed really nice and she was pretty too.

Hyojin Sat next to Nanno who was feeding Jane her food. Of course, she felt a little jealous but she remembered last night and tried to get rid of that little envy she felt for their target. 

As time went on, Jane started getting a little suspicious, so Hyojin started following her to see that Yuri was behind her suspicions. Hyonjin videoed the 2 talking and sent the shot to Nanno.

As soon as Nanno received it, she took a quick change in plans. In the end, Her plan was a success but that didn't convince Hyojin when she discovered something scary.

"Nanno, Your neck!" she gently ran her fingers over the deep cut Jane gave her as Nanno stared blankly at her. Yuri skipped up to Nanno as she confidently started questioning her. Yuri then noticed the deep cut was still on Nanno's neck. "Oh, you still have the cut" She stepped closer as she fiddled with Nanno's hair "I guess this means you're mortal now!" She flicked her hair and skipped away happily singing.

But Hyojin was still shocked, more than that. She was worried.

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊...