ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝖔𝖛

Hyojin had many questions she wanted to ask but she didn't feel it was right "So basically, the red ribbon who made us kiss is Yuri? Your enemy-ish girl with pretty eyes who technically killed you or at least tried to, is the reason we are dating?" Nanno's expression turned cold "Are u saying that so-called Pretty eyes is purely the reason we are together and not me?!" "Of course you're the big reason I meant the uh... ki.." she looked away awkwardly as Nanno smirked "Someone's getting shy!" "No, I'm not" Hyojin again looked away "Oh hey look fried chicken let's go get some" Nanno shook her head at Hyojin's stupidity as she ran to the shop

meanwhile, in the doctor's office

"Dr, it's urgent, the patient only has 10mins left to live" "Chill dude, did the parents pay the fees?!" "No..." "Tell them the patient has lots of time and we can only proceed with the operation if they pay 100000 Thai Baht" "But they really poor" "Dude, at times like this, poor people get all the money they can, now go tell them" dr. Anuman leaves the room and walks over to the weeping mother and frightened father, he takes a deep breath and walks over to them confidently. "Sir, you have nothing to worry about, she'll be perfectly fine after a small operation" "Please save her, she's our only daughter, poor thing she's only 15" "It's ok, but it'll cost a little money" "How much, I'm willing to pay everything I have" "100000 Thai Baht" The poor couple froze in shock "1-100000 Baht?!, whe-where will we go for that?!" "I'm sorry but if you want her to live healthy then you're gonna have to pay up".

"After some time being frozen still, the woman finally speaks up, it'll take us a week but let's get every job we can and sell everything valuable we have".  Dr. Anuman walks in the room with the patient looking at her in guilt as Dr. Anurak covers a blanket over the pale girl "She's dead"...

4 days later

Screams and wails were heard outside the door the couple had paid up all they could only to receive a dead child, they didn't even get to hear her last words. "IF GOD EXISTED HE'LL NEVER SPARE YOU, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THIS VERY PAIN" "YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD ALL YOU CARE FOR IS MONEY!" Dr. Anurak was inside smiling as he counts the money and gold he had been given...

At the Police station

"What's your name miss?" "Ahn Hyojin" "Put a sign here and we will go forward with this investigation" Hyojin signs the paper with little hope and leaves the building. Little did she know...

"Dr. Anurak, someone has found out about your doctor business, she complained to me  with your name, you're lucky it's me or else" "Send me her details I'll take care of the rest" "Just don't kill her ok?" "I said I'll take care of it".

Hyojin walked down to the apartment Nanno had rented them as she hesitantly fiddled with her thumbs should I have trusted him? she made her way inside and went to sleep.

The next day

The 2 girls got ready for school, they had a big shot as their main target, Dr. Anurak's Daughter. As soon as they got there, Nanno walked up to the quiet girl sitting in the corner by the window "Hi I'm Nanno, Nice to meet you" "I'm Ara" the girl bluntly said "I'm new here will you be my friend?" the girl sighed "Why me?" "I like interestingly mysterious people, you look like you have a lot behind that blunt face" "Mhm" Ara was nothing like her father, she was a caring young lady who valued every life as her own life but when she found out about how her dad killed many innocent people just to make a living for their family, she felt guilty, extremely guilty. She thought that she didn't deserve friends or family or anything.

She was taking the pain for her father but he never knew.

Meanwhile, Hyojin was on the sports ground playing basketball on her own when a familiar voice called out for her name. She looked behind and shared dark eye contact with the owner of the voice.

"We meet again Ahn Hyojin"

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉