ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕐𝕦𝕣𝕚-𝟚

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖛

After school

Since she just made a new friend, well not really but yeah, who didn't judge her at all, Yuri let Nanno hang around her for a bit. This gave Nanno a chance to get to know her "Friend" better. Not in the kind of way you'd expect though. Nanno smirked as she looked at the girl next to her. "Sooo, are you their best friend?" "Y-yeah" Yuri bluntly replied "Are you sure, you seem to look more like a loyal dog" "W-what do you mean? I'm just a friend" "A friend who takes orders from and gets paid?".

Nanno sat on the couch and watched as Yuri teaches her mother how to use a smart phone if she wasn't lying, she would say that she seemed kinda cute.

"I work for them so that I don't put my mom through a lot of trouble trying to work, they are rich so they see us poor people as dirty slaves, but I have to except fate so I endure it all" Nanno took this moment to get her victims "Do you want to be the owner  of a loyal dog?" Yuri gently nods as a yes "I have a really good idea then.

...

The 4 were at the balcony hanging out with Tuptim and Nana. Nanno 'Accidently' Pours some juice over Tuptim as according to the plan. "Oh Sorry, it was by accident" "Watch where you're going!, Go get me a shirt, it's in my room on the left" "Ok" "BE QUICK" "Yes" Nanno smirks at Yuri as a signal. Nanno checks if the coast is clear, then proceeds to rampage through the drawer to find the laptop. She logged into it and took a look at the files. Rape tapes...

Just as she was about to check Yuri's, a blank cloth covered her breathing holes causing her to black out. Not that long later, She woke up in an unfamiliar room clear plastic sheets and blood, dried blood to be specific, all over the place. Nanno was tied up her mouth was taped too. Tuptim stepped forward and peeled the tape off of her mouth.

"How did it feel being the heroine for a bit?" Tuptim smirked at Nanno  Who was in tears begging them to free her. "What? you were acting all tough before?, You really think our loyal dog Yuri would just back stab us for a new bitch from nowhere?!  just wait till they get here" suddenly, Nanno's tears and cries turned  into one devious smirk  "A loyal lap dog? she's just a fool, Yuri, you have one more chance, want to become a master?" "SHE WON'T BUT GUESS WHO WILL THE M-" Call them already, u really think I'm afraid to have sex with men?" " JUST WAIT THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY". "Sorry" Yuri guiltily trailed "You can't just feel sorry for everyone who ends up in this room Yuri!" "Earlier I uploaded evidence to the cloud" Tuptim turns away from the call and faces Nanno "And there aren't only videos of students getting raped, There's also evidences of purchases with your names, Nana Tuptim and Yuri on it" The 3 look at her in horror

Nanno starts Laughing causing the 3 to look a her in shock "SHUT UP" "STOP IT YOU PSYCHO" She started making noises as if she was being raped which caught the 2 off guard "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP. "YURI DO SOMETHING" "What do u want me to do?" "MAKE HER SHUT UP, YOU WANT MONEY RIGHT? IS 20,000 ENOUGH?!" "I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER 20,000 THAT'S 40,000" "HURRY UP" "Yuri" There was too much pressure on her, tears forming and daring to fall she slowly held up her hands trying to shut her mouth "Can't you see she's smiling" Yuri said, scared by the situation. Finally, Tuptim and Nana Jump on her Stabbing her with the first object they find. Soon enough, she was dead.

Tuptim takes a bit to breathe and process the fact she just murdered someone. "Yuri take care of the body, put her in the tub and  make it look like suicide, why are you taking so long?!" Yuri's next words then stopped Tuptim's harsh breathing "I think u 2 r the ones who are going to take care of the body..." The to frown as they turn to face her "Because I have evidence of you killing someone" "What? Are you threatening us?!" "All these times I've been with you, You wanted me to be a victim and I was one for you. You loved paying me to do things And I did it. You made me fool everyone down here with my innocent demeanor and I did it. You wanted a loyal dog... and I became one. Was there anything I couldn't do? The plan Nanno told me to get you guys was what I have been thinking about all along. Come in guys..." The 2 men then come down the stairs "Don't" Tuptim demanded "Before we start having fun, take care of this body, Put her in a tub and make it look like she committed suicide right? I'm talking to u Nana and Tuptim" "Yuri I beg you" "Normally u give orders, why don't you try doing it by yourselves this time?" "Don't do anything to us, please" Tuptim's voice started to crack.

"I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THIS!" Yuri shouted at them for the first time. Tuptim put her hands together and begged more, but Yuri... "DO IT!" The 2 follow her orders and did so. Shortly after, they return to their spot on their knees. Yuri smirks and turns to the men "Do them as many times as you want I just want to record a bit of it on video".  "DON'T DO IT" Tuptim yelled Yuri turns back to Tuptim with a sharp glare "Don't?!" "That sounds familiar" "Wasn't that what I said to u when u guys did it to me?!" "And what did you tell me that day" Yuri turns the camera on and lets them proceed. She walks to the bath tub and sits right next to it as she played with Nanno's hair "Thank you Nanno for offering me help, But I'm sorry, a girl like me doesn't need any help, I want a victim Stupid? you think I'm stupid? The reason I put up with the pain I endured was because I was waiting for the perfect time for revenge, a perfect one that's all. Not because I wanted clips, but because I wanted all the customers info. I am the owner of everything".

Little did she know, the men heard everything she said. They drag her and drown here in the pool of Nanno's blood. When she died, they left with the camera. Shortly after, Nanno got up and left the room too. But the dead girl was given another chance...

𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭...

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉