ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖛

Her eyes burned at the sight, tears of anger forming in her red veiny eyes, She screamed at the 2 "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Without even using her brain to think or investigate, She gets the broom next to her and starts hitting the boy, But she hit him too hard, "Come on Punjan lets go she might kill you", the sudden splatter of dark red liquid spread across her face as the boy fell back holding onto his head, his pained whines were heard. 

Nanno was watching the whole disturbing scene unfold before her. The girl drags him away, he was a bleeding mess. Miss Anurak stood there, frozen, her mind still processing what had just happened. Hyojin on the other hand was beyond shocked, So was miss Anurak. She didn't mean for an injury so bad to happen. She was just looking pout for them.

. . .

"Miss Anurak, we are going to have to suspend you for 2 weeks" "But You don't know what happened!!!" "I DO, WHAT HAPPENED IS YOU MISS ANURAK HAVE BRUTALLY HURT A STUDENT WHO IS NOW IN HOSPITAL" "I was trying to save them from doing immoral things they didn't know yet what they'd have to face!" "They did face... this" The headmaster picks up an eraser "Punjan and Namnueng were tutoring, and an eraser fell on the floor so Namnueng bends down to get it" "Headmaster do you believe those kids?!" "I didn't see it so I don't know, but what I do know is Punjan's head is cut and needs patching and their parents might sue the school!" "But for the sake of the education system, I'll give you one last time, One more slip and you're fired!!!"

𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮

"I can't believe miss Anurak did that" Hyojin finally said out of shock "Yaah you  screwed a good chance of getting her to let us fall in love" Isra turned to Nanno "What did I do?" "What more can you do," Hyojin asked slightly pissed as she looked away in disgust, Nanno tilted her head at her as a smirk formed upon her lips. Just then, Nanno got a message from one of the boys, "Wait Nanno you have his number?" "Yeah we are friends what do you expect, Hyojin's on the GC too, do you guys want to join?" "HYOJIN?!, Sure!"

she received a message saying "I'm tired" Then Isra texts back "You only eat vegetables? I feel sorry for you" Yong: "It's nutritious" Nanno: "you want more nutrition?" Hyojin: "I have a bad feeling about this" Pob: "Can I, well, uh,... ask for milk?" Nanno: "Yes" Hyojin: "I-" Nanno buys the milk and when the teacher wasn't looking, he threw it to the boy.

 Pob: "Thank you" Hyojin: "Guys Miss Linda..." but it was too late, Miss Linda snatches the phone off of Nanno "You can't be on your phone while having lunch, What's there to talk about?!" She looks through Nanno's phone in shock then turns to Hyojin and takes her phone since she was the last person who messaged "Miss Anurak's office, Now BOTH OF YOU!!!" As miss Linda turned her back to them, Hyojin imitates her like a child.

Hyojin turns to Nanno who was just smirking. Wait. She has a plan, doesn't she...

. . .