ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝: 𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖛

𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓼 𝓘 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸, 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓭𝓸𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓼...

Yuri looked p at he school. Another day with them. As she made her way inside, she bumped into some people causing her to drop her belongings. She bent down to pick up her items that had fallen noticing the pair of feet in front of her. Slowly she stood up with the help of the tough girl. "You good?" She asks, Yuri nods gently as a reply. The trio walk inside the building. They looked as if they were good friends. But were they really?

Tuptim and Nana turn to each other, than look at Yuri "You still have that bag?" Tuptim suddenly asked. Yuri nodded lightly "Here have this one" Nana hands here a new bag that was pretty expensive. No matter how much she denied, Yuri was left no choice but to take it. Just as they were about to leave, Some random students started gossiping "Doesn't she have shame? she's such a beggar" Yuri was mad but she hid her deep feelings but this had caught Tuptim off guard. "Watch your dirty mouth bitch, no one talks to my friend like that"

With that, the trio leave the hallway and make their way to class. as the 3 step inside their classroom. They spot an unfamiliar girl sitting in Yuri's seat. Tuptim confidently makes her way to the raven haired girl, Nana and Yuri following behind. "Hey, who are you?" She coldly asked "Hi, I'm Nanno, Nice to meet you" "This is Yuri's seat, get up" Nana points out. The new girl smiles before pointing at her "1, 2, 3" she then counts the seats including the one she's sitting in "1, 2, 3, 4" she smiles shortly after "Yuri can sit next to me, I have a feeling we can be good friends" the trio look to each other then take their seats.

It was lunch. The 4 make their way to the cafeteria and sit an empty table. Nanno next to Yuri, Tuptim and Nana sitting right opposite them. The 2 start massaging their wrists looking over to Yuri "Ahh I'm so hungry but my wrists hurt so much" "Same it's so painful" Nanno looks over at them, then turns to Yuri who had dramatically stood up out of her seat. "I'll get you food" Yuri said in an obeying way. She takes the money and queues up in the line to get them their food.

She comes back with 2 plates putting them out in front of the 2. "I want the same sauce as her" Tuptim claims like a spoiled brat speaking to her father. Despite the slight anger she felt, Yuri made her way to the cafeteria again to get the same sauce putting it in front of her "I don't like cucumber, you have it" Tuptim places every little bit of cucumber in her plate onto Yuri's. Nanno watches as she eats her food feeling slightly disgusted.

their next lesson, they had a test, a multiple choice one, luckily.

The students were given a test paper. Looking for a key time when the teacher isn't looking, Nanno gives Tuptim an answer paper she had snuck in. Tuptim frowns at her and denies the request. Nanno takes it back and shot her an innocent smile

...

The 4 walk out, Tuptim lecturing Nanno on why she shouldn't have given her the answer sheet. As the 4 walk to a table, there was a girl there. When the girl sees Tuptim and Nana, she runs away, covered in sweat. Nanno twirls her hair as she turns to the 2 next to her "What was that all about?" "Oh, she tried to get with my boyfriend, but Yuri made a fake insta acc and confronted her for it" "Yuri huh?, such a nice friend isn't she?" Nanno turns to Yuri. 

The 4 sit on the table and in unison, they chant their answers, Tuptim got the last question wrong, so she turns to Yuri "Yuri I want to change my answer" "I'll do it" Nanno suddenly says "Hopefully I'll become part of you guys "Fine". The trio watch as Nanno hunts down Tuptim's paper, Erases her last answer and puts in the right one without getting caught at all.

"Maybe you really are trust worthy, fine you can be part of us then" 

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉