CHAPTER 2

Namjoon was alredy there with your parents laughing to one of your fathers dad jokes. His dimples on show. Oh how much you want to bite it. To kiss his jawline. To paint him like your canvas. To fill him with colours.

You rolled your eyes at your father's joke.
" Don't roll your eyes at me young woman" your father retorted.
You raised your hands in defence.
" No offence dad your jokes are horrible ". He glared at you while taehyung and you passed them and went to your rooms.

" kids these days have no respect to elders. Unrespectable brats". Seokjin spat.

" Leave it hyung they are teenagers. Its natural at this age"namjoon tried to cool his hyung who was now fuming.

" Its not right namjoon they didn't even greeted you let alone us" Irene said annoyed.

Suddenly foot steps were heard. You both sat with them

" Good afternoon uncle Namjoon " both  of  you said the same time. Namjoon smiled at that

While your parents were glaring at both of you.
" How was your day kids"Namjoon tried to make a conversation

" just the usual uncle Namjoon. How was your day. Did you catch any gangsters . " you were so eager to know about his day.

" No no gangsters today. I was about to ask you about something. "

"Please ask "

" So do you have a dance teacher called Hoseok "

" Mr Jung? " Taehyung beat you in that

" Yes we do. What's the matter? " both of you were curious.

" He is my bestfriend. I only came to know about it now that he is your teacher. "

"So do you know Mr Min?" Taehyung asked casually. But you stiffened at the name. Nobody seem to notice it.

" Yes he is also a close friend of mine "
Of course everyone know there bestfriend's husband. You put a mental note to ask about that to jimin next day.or maybe text him.

The dinner was filled with friendly talks and laughter. One thing you love about your family is they always care about you and spend time with you. That's why you always secure A and B in your test you are not class topper but not too bad in your studies.

You sat alone in the balcony. That's when namjoon came to you.

" sitting alone? " Namjoon took a seat beside you.

" Its nice weather to spent outside "he just hummed.

" Will you feel offended if i ask you a question? " you carefully turned to face Namjoon.

" It's about yoongi isn't it? "

" Well yeah. I'm just curious "When he gestured to continue you blurt out.

" what's the problem between them.why are they not together anymore? I have heard that they have one epic love story. "

Namjoon chuckled at way you said it in a single breath.

" They had a love story but I won't say it was epic. it was just a love story. An ordinary one. A very predictable one. But the conflict  wasn't because of any misunderstanding. It was another serious issue. But you are not at the age to understand that"

" What? I will turn 18 soon. I am not a kid. Why are talking to me like this just tell me already. "

You pouted crossing your arms. Namjoon mentally cooed at this.

" OK OK no need to turn grumpy i will tell you. " you smiled at that making namjoon chuckle.

" Well who do you think is the dominant in there relationship? "

" w -well mr min. "You stuttered at that blunt question.

" No its Hoseok " ooo never seen that coming.

" Why  you thought it was yoongi"

" O come on that man screams dominance  even the staff is afraid of him let alone students. " even you are afraid of Mr min. He is intimidating. And jimin's a sub soooo.

" Yeah you are right. He is scarey. But no it is Hoseok. He is the dom. At first yoongi was okay with it they were both young. But lately things changed. Yoongi wanted to dominate and hobi said no. Then started the conflict. They don't even talk anymore. "
You were stunned it may seem like it's a simple problem. But it's more complicated. Two doms never work.

" I don't know what to say but two doms never work. It's better if they find new partners rather than eating each others heads and ruining there already ruined life. " you voiced your thoughts

" Hmm that's right. But they still love each other. Atleast Hoseok loves him"
Namjoon was deep in thought.

" If that's the case then tell him to talk to mr min and compromise. Make sure he is satisfied. Both can switch you know. "

" you talk like you have experience in this. " namjoon said amazed

" I have lot of gay friends. These are common problems " you shrugged.

The night went by. When you were in your room you decided to text jimin.

 When you were in your room you decided to text jimin

You let your sleep carry you away