🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹

Start from the beginning

Chang an: Sofia you will get to know everything but first I want to talk with Meli. (Look at her) Come with me.

Then he hold her hand and take her to the washroom and lock the door from inside.outside still they are in shocked.

Meng: What happen here...I can't understand what you all doing.

After sometimes MeLi and Chang an came to then and look at them meli also smile look at them.

MeLi (smile): I am sorry that I doesn't tell you all this earlier but I love him. (Look at chang an) the person I love is Chang an not Shen and whatever he did for helping us.

Sofia (hold him and calmly): Sis. Don't lie I know the person you love is shen then why you saying that you love him...don't lie to us...it's about your life.

MeLi (smile): My sweetie I am very sure what I have done.so don't worry about me.

Then Sen and Lily came to them and look at them.

Sen: If they love each others then their has no problem for been marry.

Xiang: You shout up (he said while giving him death glancing)

Lily (calmly): Now the most important thing is her happiness so if Sis. Happy with Chang an then their has no problem.

Meng (look at chang an): I don't know what are you all doing but don't think to give her pain.

Chang an (smile): You doesn't have to worry about that.

Then MeLi and Chang an Came trowed to each others and look at each others. Father start doing prayers after that they exchange their rings. After that it time to kiss.

Chang an hold her waist and pull her trowed to himself MeLi also hold his shoulder.then he kiss her forehead.

Chang an (slowly): Thank you.

Then he moved trowed her lips and press his lips against her lips and kiss her. After sometimes they get back.Everyone clapping to them.chen and shen is both side of sofia and glancing at sometimes sofia sometimes each others.

chen and shen is both side of sofia and glancing at sometimes sofia sometimes each others