"You've considered it huh? Introducing yourselves in front of me?" I.F stared at them blandly.

"Give us your name, and we're equal"
William gave a thin smile.

"Ahh.." he stared back down.

The next day...

House of Parliament

The reporters are waiting, talking about his arrival. Will he even show up ?

"Everyone stand back!"
The police made way.

"There he is!"

Whiteley went out from the carriage.

"Everyone, listen... Even if the family I've loved and the police who protected my house were killed, I will keep on fighting because that's what I am" He even smiled.

The crowd yelled and praised his name

"Whiteley!"
"He's the country's White Knight!"

Whiteley walked pass through the crowd while he waved his hand.

Amongst them, there's a man with black hood, face unseenable, started walking faster and faster-he ran.

"Akh..." In a blink of an eye, a blade went right on his chest, and his body fell on the ground.

"Who's he??!" the others panicked.

He raised his right hand and flew up the building with a mischievous smile.

Y/N's POV

Yes, I'm still alive, seeing his body on the ground, full of blood surrounded by people.

Tears of rain started falling, making my short hair, black dress, and shoes wet.

I saw William, up the building.

"I'm the one who planned to kill all of his family! I'll make London fall on the depths of hell. I am Lord Of Crime! Catch me if you can!"

William was gone and the police went to search for him.

I looked up a little, grind my teeth, breathe heavily and started walking slowly to the crowd.

Few hours ago, midnight

"Ignis... Fatuus..." I said with a low voice, looking at them without taking my hood off.

"No face?" Moran asked flatly.

"No"

The others had nothing to say, no expression and it became awkward.

"What do you want to do with the files?"
Whiteley looked at me.

"As far as I know, putting them in jail like the old days wouldn't work, because there won't be any replacements" I explained.

"I want to scare them, want them to be under YOUR control" said a man I'm familiar with, but I don't know who.

It seemed like I've seen him before?

"Name?" I asked

"Bond, James Bond" He flipped his hair.

"Well hello, officer Bond. You work with the Scotland Yard? Or something else perhaps?" Exactly. He's the blonde haired officer who passed by in front of me that day.

"Pardon? We never me-"

"Oh, perhaps I was wrong. You're right, using this as a negotiation " I remembered a glimpse of my active years, 2 years ago.

" I'm Bond and I'm fine" He said sarcastically.

" You're welcome " I answered flatly.

Willam went closer to me, approximately 30 cm in front of me. He looked at me non-stop, and of course, I hid my face away.