Sun-Hee immediately laid down on the living room carpet to play with the sweet kittens. Some of the kittens were friendly and came over to play. Others just wanted to explore. The calico kitten came right over to Sun-Hee for loves. 

Sun-Hee sat up cross legged so the calico cat could sit in her lap and get pets but she could use the fishing pole toy to play with the others. 

Jimin scooped up a couple kittens that were exploring the kitchen and brought them back to play. 

Sun-Hee looked at Jimin as he was loving and petting on the kittens. "You are certainly comfortable with cats."

Jimin smiled, "I actually like all kinds of animals. I used to have a dog when I was growing up named Ddosun. But I haven't had any more animals. I've always loved cats though. I recently recorded a video with a cat. Did you have animals?"

Sun-Hee nodded, "I had several cats growing up. Cats are my favorite. But I love dogs also. The thing I miss most about having cats is sleeping with them. My cats were always ready for a snuggly nap."

Jimin and Sun-Hee played with the kittens for over an hour until the kittens were worn out. They recorded the kittens' antics on their phones. 

After the kittens were tired Sun-Hee and Jimin laid on the floor and petted the kittens and talked. 

"I'm really sorry you are having to go through all of this." Jimin was laying on his back petting the calico kitten that was on his chest. He gave Sun-Hee a concerned look. Jimin was always so caring. Sun-Hee looked into his beautiful brown eyes and felt the love in his look. "I really wish we could beat him up like we did to those guys in the city."

Sun-Hee was laying on her stomach next to him. She reached out and rubbed his upper arm, "Thanks Jimin. If you beat him up you'd just be arrested for battery. He has all the lawyers on his side. But I appreciate that you'd want to do it. I just keep thinking about how I got myself into this mess by going out with him, when I didn't want to. I should have trusted my instincts instead of taking the easy way out." She hated causing trouble for others and she was certainly causing difficulties for everyone right now.

Jimin shook his head, "No, don't think that way. Come here." Sun-Hee scooted over and rested her head on Jimin's shoulder, amazingly without disrupting the kitten on her back. "You did nothing to deserve the way he treated you. He is just a horrible person." The calico cat was purring away on Jimin's chest loving to have both of them petting her at once.

"I know. You are right. I'm not going to let myself spiral down into a pit of despair again. I have to remember to think of it like it happened to someone else. If this was happening to someone else I wouldn't blame them. We all make bad decisions sometimes without even knowing it. The consequences I'm facing now are disproportionate to the mistake I made. So I shouldn't blame myself, I know that." Sun-Hee smiled so he would know she was okay.

They chatted for a long while and eventually ended up falling asleep with kittens all over them. 

---

It was Jin's turn to stay home with Sun-Hee in the afternoon so he was riding home in a car from Big Hit. Jungkook had decided to come with him to see Sun-Hee during his lunch hour and ride back with Jimin. 

When they entered the apartment they saw Sun-Hee and Jimin sprawled out on the living room carpet asleep. Sun-Hee was in her pajamas and she had a kitten on her back and one higher up on the back of her neck. Jimin had a kitten on his stomach. Sun-Hee was still resting her head on Jimin's shoulder. There were several other kittens cuddled up next to them including one on the floor under Sun-Hee's hand.