Sofia (calmly): Chen yesterday...the things...I...I know it hurt you a lot...thank you for saving my life but I want to (tears eyes)know why did you give your kidney to me...?

Chen (change the topic): Le

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chen (change the topic): Le...let's go today...

Sofia (interrupted): You can't change the topic.

Then he look at sofia and hold her shoulder.

Chen (with tears eyes); Because I love you...only for you.if that day you need my heart so I am ready to give it to you.

Sofia (with tears eyes): I...I...don't know what should I have to say but first I need to talk with sis. As today her wedding...I just want her happiness but chen about us please give me some times.

Chen (smile): You can take time as much as you want...(cheerful) now let's go...come on my beauty queen.

After sometimes they came to the Fang Mansion.shen and meli already in the garden waiting for them.after the they also came.look at sofia meli go trowed to her and huge her tightly.

MeLi (crying): I am sorry sweetie when you need me the most I leave you...how bad I talk to you.

Sofia (crying):Why are you saying this...it not your fooled .

Shen (smile): Sofia I don't know what should I tell you but I want to tell you that I love you a lot...it's not a secret anymore bit you love chen ,chen also love you more than me so I am ready to marry her (look at meli) But I don't know I will able to love now or ever is I able to forget her.but her happiness is will you from the start she need you and me together so I want her happiness...I did because of her happiness.

I did because of her happiness

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Saying this he go from.there a sweet smile on meli's face.chen feel bad fir him but deep down he also happy because he feel that now sofia is only him. But no one know that there faith already think about their future.

Afternoon everyone in the church expct yuen,sofia,lily and mali.shen also their but he is not happy, chen and shen looking like prince.they are so much handsome.chang an also looking handsome then then he came trowed to shen.