I refuse to have intimate times with him... well willingly at least. Jason and I both know, he won't get me to do anything intimate with him, without some sort of threat. After silently sitting on the bed, not speaking to one another. I grew a backbone and spoke first-nervously spoke at that.

"J-Jason." I called to him hesitancy lacing my voice. "Hmm?" He looked at me, running his hands through his golden brown hair.

"C-can I t-take a shower p-please?" I stuttered hopeful. "Yes you can." He looked at me once more, before he laid down looking at the celling. ''T-thank you." He nodded, as I throw the many of covers off my body.

"You're welcome." He uttered, still looking at the celling with his arms crossed.

I set up wincing at the horrid pain in between my legs. I took my time easing out of the bed, finally standing up on my feet. My legs were weak and wobbly feeling. I glanced at Jason, who was already looking at me with an expression I couldn't read. I turned away from him, and slowly but surely limped inside the bathroom. I got inside and regretted even coming in here.

There was a huge mirror, displaying my appalling sight. I didn't even know who the girl was looking back at me. I had a black eye under my left eye, a split lip, hickeys, and other bruises on my neck. As well as the other many of  bruises on the rest of my body. My whole body hurts, especially my lower region.

Jeez if the outside of my body looks like this. I wonder what my insides look like.

Snapping myself out of my self-analysts, I limped over to the shower. Since his shower is electronically operated, I pressed a random button hoping it would turn the shower on. It didn't turn on at all, but it did open up the top. Revealing the sunlight and clouds. A very nice view. Growing frustrated, I looked for any button that said on/off. Clicking through options and buttons, I finally found a setting to turn this damn shower on.

The overhead spray shot out warm water. Although I would had preferred it to be hot. I would like to wash off the godforsaken smell of Jason McCann. That boy sure can sweat, jeez he was literally dripping all over my face last night.

"Let's take a relaxing shower." I mumbled to myself, taking off Jason's T-shirt. I placed it in a hamper by the door.

Noticing the door, I quickly locked it. Not wanting him to come in here to mess with me. I stepped in the shower, which seemed way too big for me. I stood under the spray letting the water fall onto my body. I grabbed a towel wetting it to wash my face off. I grabbed Jason's Axe body wash, since he didn't have any other soaps.

I lathered up my towel with the soap, making sure it was soapy enough. Getting ready to wash myself I heard the door open, and my heart instantly fell out. I wanted to curl up and hide. My mind was screaming for any type of help. I locked the door, I know I did. But of course he would have keys to his own bathroom. Why am I not allowed to have alone time? I know he doesn't trust me, from what happened the other times. He should know by now that I'm not going anywhere. He made that very clear.

I could hear shuffling outside the shower, I didn't dare to look up, I knew it was him. I stepped closer to the spray, fear running through my body. The glass door slid open and I felt him behind me.

"Baby I just couldn't be without you for too long." Jason murmured, pulling me closer to his body.

I kept quiet, there wasn't nothing I could say. I'm mad he's interrupting my alone time, and I'm extremely scared of his member firmly pressing against my butt.

"Why do you have the damn water temperature on a low warm?" He asks, reaching over me changing it to a hotter setting.

Why are you here? Leave me alone.