Chapter 3

After dancing, we decided to lay low cause I already feel the kick of the weed.

"Do you think Naruto will remember any of these?" I asked Shikamaru.

"Hell no. He'll be totally wasted tonight." He replied.

"Guys, let's play spin the bottle in the living room." Said Ino and then we headed to the living room.

We sat on the floor and we made a circle. I'm in between Hiro and Sakura.

Ino spun the bottle and it landed on Hiro.

"Truth or dare?" Ino asked.

"I'm trying to be bold tonight so, dare." Hiro replied.

"Kiss Shine." She said and I gagged little bit.

"I'm gay!" He said with rolling his eyes.

"What?! Okay, okay. Kiss... Naruto." Said Ino.

"What? What's going on?" Asked Naruto whose mind is now flying somewhere.

Hiro cupped Naruto's cheeks and gave him a quick kiss. I just laughed at him.

Hiro spun the bottle and it landed on Sakura.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Hiro.

"Truth." Replied Sakura.

"Who do you love the most?" Asked Hiro.

"S-Sasuke-kun." She replied with a blush.

She spun the bottle and it pointed on Kiba.

"You don't have to ask, it's true." Kiba said.

"Fuck, marry or kill." Said Sakura.

"I would fuck... Shine. Marry... damn! All of you are taken. I'd marry Naruto and kill Naruto too." He replied.

I just looked at him dirty.

He spun the bottle and it landed on Ino.

"Dare." Ino said.

"Kiss Sai." He said and Ino went to Sai who's sitting on the couch and gave him a French kiss.

After a couple of minutes of us just looking at each other and laughing a little bit, Ino sat back on her place.

"Well, that's cute." I commented while looking away.

She spun the bottle and I landed on Shikamaru who looks bored as fuck.

"Dare." He said.

"Good, cause I have the perfect dare for you." She replied.

"Let's get this over with." He said.

"100 days with Shine." She said and that made me confused.

"What a drag." He commented.

"I'm sorry, what's that?" I asked.

"100 days of you being a couple. The one who falls in love first is the loser and will pay 10,000 ryo to the winner. Anything is allowed like kiss, sex, dates." Ino replied.

"Why me?" I asked again.

"We're all taken. So... you don't have a choice." She replied. I just sighed in defeat.

"Okay, fine. I guess I'm taken now." I just retorted.

"Seal it with a kiss." Said Sakura and that made my eyes widen.

Shikamaru sat between me and Sakura and gave me a peck on my lips. Nope, not a peck cause he bit my bottom lip.

The party goes on and on until 12 am. Hiro and I decided to go home because we have our morning practice at 8 am. We bid goodbye and we walked home.

When we reached the boot camp, Hiro and I decided to just sleep in the living room floor because we were too lazy to go upstairs where the rooms are.

Morning...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's 7 am and we have to be in condition for our practice. I woke Hiro up and ask him to buy some foods for us.

Shikamaru's POV

"Dude, you're taken now. What's your plan?" Asked Kiba.

"I don't know. I was too lazy to refuse, I thought Ino will just dare me to kiss Shine. I didn't even think she'll say that. I should've picked truth." I replied.

"Hey, isn't that Hiro? Ask him what Shine likes to make her fall for you first." Kiba suggested.

We walked into Hiro and greeted him.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked him.

"Dude we were so wasted last night we slept on the floor." He replied.

"Listen, what are the things Shine likes?" I asked.

"Coffee, good listener, being obedient." He replied.

"She gets cranky when she haven't had her coffee and she will not talk for the rest of the day." He added.

"Not that, how does she like to be treated in a relationship?" I asked.

"I don't really know. She never got into one." He replied.

That make this thing hard.

"I've got to go. We have practice." He said and he walked away.

"Well, he's useless." Kiba commented.

"Don't run your mouth like that. He's my girlfriend's best friend." I told him and that made us laugh.

"Go get her some coffee." Said Kiba.

We went into a café to order Shine a coffee and we went to their bootcamp. We knocked at the door and Hiro opened it.

"Delivery for Shine." I said and he let us in.

There we saw Shine sitting on the couch talking to someone.

"Okay, just go here as soon as possible because it's hard to practice with you guys who's far away!... I need you to focus!... No, I need you here so I can coach you easily. Put Julian on, I hate talking to you... Hey, please come here now. Yeah, Hiro and I will lose our mind conducting this practices and scrimmages with the team who's so far away... Okay, okay!" She said and she hung up.

"Hey?" She greeted me.

"Here, I got you some coffee." I told her and I hand her the coffee we bought.

"Thanks." She replied with a confused face and she took the coffee from me.

"Are you going to watch us practice?" Hiro asked.

"If that's okay, why not." Kiba replied.

We sat with them in the living room while they start their practice.

"Cil? Can you use non-assassin heroes? Because the meta in favors marksmen." She asked on her phone. I think she's talking to her teammate.

"Yeah, sure and you're going to use tank, right?" Her teammate asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Hiro, listen to my shot calls carefully, okay?" She said and Hiro nodded.

After a few minutes...

"Back, back, back! Wait I don't have ultimate. Cooldown. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Cil! Hiro!" Said Shine.

"Nice one!" Said Hiro and he gave Shine a high five.

"VICTORY!" We heard on the phone.

"Good work, keep it up." Said Shine.

I have no idea esports is this intense.