𝐒𝐈𝐗

❝𝐘/𝐍!!❞ 𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍, "there's a girl with blonde hair looking for you," she said, "oh

❝𝐘/𝐍!!❞ 𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍, "there's a girl with blonde hair looking for you," she said, "oh..that's weird, I don't know anyone with blonde hair.." "well she seems like she's excited to see you," she said, you nodded saying you'll see her in a few.

you only had an hour till your shift ended, you quickly check if you looked good then went to find the certain blonde, you saw a girl sitting at the bar alone, "um hello.." you said shyly.

"hello! I'm yuzu the girl at the store" yuzu beamed

"OH! oh my god, sorry I didn't notice you before" you apologized, "oh no it's fine" yuzu giggled, "so why are you, not to be rude or anything" "well... my ex broke up with me so came to release some stress" she lied.

unfortunately, y/n didn't know that she was only there for her, yuzu has been watching her for weeks almost a whole month.

"I'm so sorry that happen to you, I hope everything gets better" you frowned, you give her a small hug, she wrapped her hand around you close to your butt.

"I need to go now, have a nice day yuzu" you waved goodbye to the blonde, you walk into the locker room, you start to change into your regular clothes, you close the locker, you check the time, 9:00 you say bye to your friends and walk out through the back door.

a car pulled up, mei in the driver seat, you quickly hop in, "well hello there" mei smiled, "hello" you said shyly, mei was driving u to her apartment, the ride was silent, not awkward nor comfortable.

as she finally pulled up, the apartment was on the rich side of town, it look nice. she helped you out of her car, "thank you" you said, nodding her head shutting the door behind her.

you both made it to the front door, mei grabbed her keys and open the door, jittering her hand for you to go in first, the apartment was lovely but simple, mei had cream-colored couches with black rugs.

the house had a lot of detail to it that you couldn't describe, "you like ?" mei asked beside you with an eyebrow raised, "yes yes, it's beautiful, I wished I had a place like this" you sighed.

mei looked at you with a frown but quickly smiling, "how about you get changed and I'll cook you something up" mei said pointing to her bedroom, you nodded heading towards her room, there was another door next to it, it said ' keep out ' you being curious wanted to go in but you didn't want to intrude and you were just a guest.

you quickly get dressed, putting on an oversized white shirt and some shorts underneath that was in your bag.

you walk out, the smell of food filled your nostrils, you walk to the kitchen seeing mei in her apron with her hair in a bun with strands of hair in front of her face.

'hot' you thought, mei seemed to notice you staring, "hey is anything wrong ?" she asked, you quickly shook your head, "no-no, sorry I was just thinking" "oh okay, well the food is almost done so you can sit on the couch," she said, you nodded walking towards the couch, not noticing she was staring at your ass.

both of you guys finally finished eating, now you were watching a movie, as you guys were glued to the screen, a hand crept up to your thighs, you didn't pay much attention till she squeezed it making you squeal.

she doesn't say anything her eyes were on the screen but a smirk was placed on her lips, you look away from her and back to the tv.

after a while nothing much happens, suddenly a sex scene comes on, you look like you've seen a ghost, it's not like you've seen sex scenes before but this time it was different, you were with this girl that you meet at the strip club that you are working at.

you blushed, looking away, " aw come on, don't tell me you've never seen a sex scene before ?" mei chuckled, "well- I have just not with other people" you stutter out.

"come on don't be shy, look my way," mei said, she put her hands on your face turning your head to face her, "there there" she smiled, her lips were so close to touching yours, your face was burning up.

she looked at your eyes then back at your lips, getting what she meant you nodded, soon she put her lips on yours, 'she's kissing she's actually kissing!!' you thought.

you were freaking out but soon you melted into the kiss, you wrapped your arms around her neck deepening the kiss, your heart fluttered, unfortunately, you both had to breathe for air.

you both panted, your lips were swollen and the air felt hot, "how about we take this to the bedroom ?"

I'm not dead lol, sry I've been gone I've been at school and I'm barely on Wattpad anymore but yeah I'm super super sorry for keeping you guys waiting but I'm thinking if I should redo this book ? idk what do you guys think do you want me to conti...

I'm not dead lol, sry I've been gone I've been at school and I'm barely on Wattpad anymore but yeah I'm super super sorry for keeping you guys waiting but I'm thinking if I should redo this book ? idk what do you guys think do you want me to continue or start of fresh ? please let me know