𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

❝𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏!❞ yachi yelled, waking you up, "ugh, what do you what?" you whispered yelled, rubbing your eyes, "you're going to be late for work dip shit," she said, "oh fuck" you said quickly getting up

you put on a black graphic tee, with a pair of denim jeans, 'I'll just change once I get to work' you thought, you put on your shoes and run into the kitchen, "here have a piece of toast" yachi said, throwing the toast at you, you thanked her and ate it.

you brushed your teeth and said bye to your sister.

it was now 6 am, you have been working for about three hours, "hello pretty lady, would you like to give me a lap dance" a man smirked, this made you awfully uncomfortable, "um, well I don't really feel comfortable doing that" you shyly said, trying to make the man leave.

"but honey, come on, just one lap dance," he said, "she said no, now back the fuck off before I blow your fucking head off" someone spoked, the man walked off with his head down low.

"thank you so much!" you smiled, "it was no problem," she said, it was the lady you were supposed to give a lap dance, "how about I repay you" you smiled, "ok, how?" "just follow me"

~εïз~

you lead her to the rooms in the back, you place her down on the chair, "are you sure you want to do this?" she asked, "I'm positive" you winked, you then start to place your hands all over her body, you sat on top of her, moving your hips over so slowly.

the girl below softly whimpered, she softly placed her hands in your hips, helping you move a bit faster, "mhm, this is amazing" she whispered.

"I'm glad" you smiled, you continue to do the same motions, and then start to give her wet kisses on her neck, making her turn pink, you nibble on her neck, making her moan, "shh~" you whispered, placing a finger on her lips, she nodded softly, taking your finger off of her, you gave her a soft kiss.

she kisses you back, moaning into the kiss, you both pull back for air, "can we please keep going" she said, "I can't, but maybe after my shift" you said, "well, I'm horny and you're coming with me tonight" she said, making you laugh, "ok then, pick me up at 9 and don't be late" you said, walking off, leaving the woman alone.

"man, she's so hot"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

I know this is a short chapter, I just want to leave y'all hanging, also what do you want to see in future chapters? and thank you guys so so much for 1k!

*poofed read