𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄, "um, sorry ma'am but I don't do lap dances yet" you smiled weakly, getting embarrassed, "oh I see, well that's fine," she said in a monotone voice

you quickly run towards the bar, "so what happen?" ayano asked, "well I totally freaked out, I'm just so new to this stuff it's fucking scary" you sighed, "I get it, when I first started I was a total mess, but then I just got the hang of it, now go back up to her and show her what you got, it would be better if you took her to the private room" ayano smirked walking away with the drinks in hand.

'ok y/n, you got this' you said to yourself, slowly walking towards the woman, she had multiple girls on top of her which made you frown, "you know what never mind" you whisper, walking away from her.

it was now the end of your shift, "closing time, what a relief" ayano said, cleaning the glass bottles, "so how much did you make tonight?" she asked, "not that much to be honest, I probably got 1k, which isn't bad, I just want to try harder" you said, cleaning up the tables, "maybe next time, anyways, you should get going and be careful out there" ayano said, waving you off.

you walked towards your car but you noticed someone who looked oddly familiar, 'is that the girl from the store' you thought to yourself, you walked up to her, "hey, um your that girl from the store right?" "yeah! hi, I never really got your name" she said, rubbing the back of her neck, "oh I'm y/n, also thank you again for buying me that outfit" "it was no biggie, well I should get going, stay safe" yuzu said smiling at the girl.

~εïз~

it was now the next morning, today was an off day for you, so you decided to spend time with your sister and go out shopping, "ok so then what happen?" you asked, "and then she kissed her!!" "well you should be hanging out with those bitches anyways," you said, rolling your eyes, "yeah I know," yachi said.

you and yachi had been shopping for about an hour or so, "ok so I need to go to this one shop really fast" yachi exclaimed, "ok but be quick" you told her, watching her walk off, you sat by the fountain.

a girl who looked around her early twenties took a seat next to you, she was really beautiful, her hair was a silky brown, and her eyes were like a mix of green and brown, "oh hi, I'm ann, I've seen you at the strip club a couple of weeks ago" she said, smiling at you, "oh yeah, hi I'm y/n, I've never seen you at the strip club before" you said, "oh well, I'm planning on working there soon, maybe in a couple of weeks so" "oh that's great" "yeah my girlfriend usually goes there so I want to make sure she isn't doing anything stupid" she explains.

"oh who's your girlfriend?"

"mei, mei aihara"

"oh well, I hope she isn't doing anything bad," you said smiling at her, finally your sister came up to you, "ok I got everything let's go now," she said.

"ugh I'm so tired," you said, kicking off your shoes, you laid on your bed, and went on the new MacBook that you bought a week ago, an email popped up, 'who must this be from?' you thought, you clicked on the email.

aynanoooo@gmail.com
hello! it's me ayano, I got your email from boss ;)

y/n36728@icloud.com
lol, hey ayano, what do you need?

aynanoooo@gmail.com
ok so basically, one of my friends is throwing a massive party, and I want you to go!

y/n36728@icloud.com
Idk, I'm not that big of a fan of party's

aynanoooo@gmail.com
pretty plssssssss I'll seriously do anything for you!

y/n36728@icloud.com
ok fine, but you better buy me that knew manga I told you about a few days ago!

ayanoooo@gmail.com
deal! :)

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

(sorry for the lack of updates, I have been on writer's block, I'll try my best to come up with more ideas for you guys!)

*edited