𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❞  you said, handing the papers to the male, "hmm

❝𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❞  you said, handing the papers to the male, "hmm.. thank you very much miss (l/n), I will look through these once you leave" the male exclaims, "please stay here for a moment" the male said, leaving his seat.

You look around, and a bunch of strippers coming in and out of the room, wearing very revealing clothes, You never had the confidence to wear those types of clothes but as long as you get paid, there isn't anything to worry about, hopefully.

the male comes back in with a stack of papers, "here are papers you must sign, it has certain rules and other important things" he states, you nod and grab a pen from your mini bag.

"um.. does this mean I get the job?" you ask, "oh.. yes, you just need to sign all those," he says, you slowly nod, not quite sure about this. 'Stupid, Suzy'

After you had signed those boring papers, you finally were able to leave, you grabbed your belongings and thanked the male, walking out of the strip club and walking towards the cafe that was beside the club.

You had called Harumi and Suzy to meet you there to talk about your new job, you picked a table towards the window, the sun hitting your face, your soft skin glowing. Patiently waiting for your friends.

"Y/N!!!" someone yelled from the distance, you turned around to see Harumi and Suzy who were quickly rushing over to you, a few people staring at them weirdly, but they paid no mine.

"Harumi!! How have you been?" You asked while Suzy went to go order drinks for the three of you "Good! It's my and Matsuri's anniversary this weekend and we plan on going to Seoul for the whole week, what about you?" Harumi said, "Welp I got laid off at Sam's, but I found a job that pays well, Suzy told me to apply so I did" You explained.

"Girl- really! what kinda job is it?" Harumi asked, "Lola's Heels..." you whispered, "A STRIP CLUB!!" Harumi shouted, "Harumi quiet your voice, people are staring" you whisper shouted, Harumi gulped and shut her mouth.

Suzy came back sitting down, drinks in hand. Passing your guy's drinks. "Oh yeah! She's going to be working with me at Lola's Heels! I told her to apply" She said grinning.

Harumi laughed. "Welp if that's your choice then I'll support you guys!"

You smiled at her, sipping your drink. You guys catch up on old times, Harumi talking about how she ran into the girl that you had fought in high school. Jennie Kanako. She was a bitch, she got everything she wanted, and people worshipped the ground she walked on. She hated your guts and you hated hers. Suzy said Jennie had a crush on you but you didn't buy it.

"Ugh, I hated her she acted like such a bitch towards me and only me!!!" You rolled your eyes. Suzy laughed. "She had a crush on you that's why!" Harumi laughed at Suzy. You waved your hands at Suzy, brushing her off. "I'm telling you she didn't! Why would she fight me than hmm..!?" 

Harumi then spoke. "I don't know maybe she likes pain, especially from you" 

"You know what fuck you guys!"

After the cafe, you guys parted ways with Harumi. "Send me pictures when you go to Seoul!!" You said waving goodbye. Hopping into the car, Suzy sat down on the passenger side. "Has the boss texted you yet about your schedule?" You shook your head. 

Ding

"Nevermind..." You reached for your phone. "Tuesday through Saturday 7 PM - 3 AM, Please bring your clothes - Boss" You read out loud causing Suzy to squeal. "Yay!! We are working the same shifts"

You smiled. 'this is going to be fun'