"Damn, she kissed me!" he exclaimed. "On the mouth!"

Sai bit his bottom lip, controlling his anger, "Why aren't you dancing with her now?"

"Well, firstly, she's gone to comfort her sister and second, I kinda lost interest. All I needed was a taste of those lips and a touch of that smokin' hot body. I don't really like her anymore."

Sai made a fist at his side, "Damnit, Kiba! You can't just use women like that!" He dashed off into the crowd.

Kiba raised an eyebrow, "Whatever is his problem."

"I think he's just jealous." Choji said, chugging down his glass of water.

"Oi, pass me a bit of that steak! Me wants some!" Kiba stole a big piece off Choji's plate and shoved it into his own mouth, savoring the beefy tenderness. "Yum..."

"--and I know he doesn't like me anymore!" Sakura sobbed. "I'm such a loser! I missed my chance! Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

"Sakura, no! He was a jerk okay? I danced with him but lost interest cause of his stupid personality. You can do so much better. Do what I did, find another guy tonight! There are many out here! And man, are they cute!" Ino reasoned. "You're beautiful, just go find somebody more like you and somebody who appreciates you more. Royal or not, just do it! As long as he respects you!"

Ino clicked her tongue suddenly, rubbing her hand across her twin's cheek, "Tsk. Sakura, your makeup is running.

Sakura paused, then gave a small smile, "Thank you Ino. Now I'll stop hugging you so tight so people can't think we're lesbians. I'll go to the washroom to clean my makeup, okay?" (Note that there is nothing wring with being lesbian.)

Sakura rushed to the bathroom, as Naruto ran past her, not knowing of course, then approached Ino, "Hey, where's your sister?" 

"She's in the restroom. Why?"

"I wanted to dance with her." Naruto pouted.

"Stay here then. She'll be out soon!" Ino assured him, as Naruto headed back to the throne. Sasuke was sitting lazily on the throne, Kakashi next to him.

"I'm bored." Sasuke muttered. "Can we tell them to leave?"

"No, Sire. Not until you find somebody." Kakashi shook his head.

"Well, I guess its just us three bachelors," Naruto said glumly, heaving

Kakashi's lazy eyes scanned the Ballroom, then stopped at a certain white haired women, wearing a long sleeved maroon dress. His eyes slightly widened when he realized that she was looking straight back at him. She gave a small smile then turned back to her raven haired friend.

"Yeaaah, I'll be back." Kakashi emphasized the 'yeah', then slipped away into the crowd.

He tapped the lady on the shoulder and she turned around curiously.

"Hello. I saw you looking at me." Kakashi blurted, smoothly. He mentally face palmed. What a foolish thing to say!

The lady smiled, "Yes, I was. My, how observant you are?"

"The names Kakashi. What about yourself, madame?"

"Yumika. How lovely to meet you, Kakashi."

They stood in silence, when he gave a soft sigh, "Although I have two left feet, I'd like to invite you to dance."

She nodded gently, giving a soft and short laugh, "No worries, I'm not much of a dancer myself."

"Let us fail miserably together." Kakashi chuckled, then lead her to the dance floor.

Sasuke and Naruto were staring at the butler in shock, as he flashed a peace sign with a sheepish grin when he saw the two boys dumbfounded.

Sasuke gaped, "How d-did he--?"

"--get such a w-woman?" Naruto continued, stuttering. 

"--just l-like that?" Sasuke finished.

Naruto closed his wide open mouth, then closed the Prince's as well, "Jeez it looks like you're gonna catch flies with your mouth hung open like that."

"Hn."

"Wait, would that make you the Lord of the Flies, then?" Naruto thought out loud, making Sasuke laugh at his joke.

"You're funny, Uzumaki." Sasuke mumbled with a wicked half grin on his face.

"That's why we're friends, Sire." 

"Most probably."

A few moments later, Hinata Hyuga finally walked through the two doors, carrying her skirts as she traveled. As she made her way down the Ballroom, she could see heads turning, making her face redden in embarrassment. The chattering in the room suddenly began to die down as the Princess kept walking elegantly. This made her blush ever more.

'Why is everyone looking at me all of a sudden? It makes me nervous! S-stop looking at me guys! Please go back to minding your own business!'

Her eyes met blue and hazel orbs, realizing that it belonged to Lady Tsunade and Ino. They were gaping at her in shock.

"I had no idea she could clean up so well.." Tsunade murmured. "She looks stunning."

Sasuke and Naruto turned their heads, wondering why it was so quiet all of a sudden. Even the musicians stopped playing just to stare at Hinata. Sasuke's cold black eyes met her pale ones.

"Whoa." Naruto blinked slowly. "She's..beautiful."

"First time agreeing with you tonight, Naruto." Sasuke said under his breath.

Naruto turned to see Sasuke after hearing him say that, but realized that Sasuke's eyes were focused on the girl. Even Kakashi, who was all the way down at the dance floor, noticed the prince lost in the girl.

He smirked smugly, then said to himself, "She's the one."

Sasuke's face was emotionless but his eyes still never left her body. Not in a perverted way, but he liked how nicely the dress wrapped tightly around her waist, then went loosly around her small hips.

It was a lavender strapless gown--revealing a small amount of cleavage-- with many layers of skirts on top of one another. She had dark blue hair that was up in an elegant bun, with front bangs and curly strands on either sides, kind of framing her face. She wore white gloves that ended at her shoulders and, although not visable, her shoes were made of lavender tinted glass. Her lilac eyes had no pupils, for some reason, but Sasuke didn't seem to mind.

Overall, she was breathtaking.

Maybe Kakashi was right. Princess Hinata Hyuga was the one for Prince Sasuke Uchiha.

~~~♥•♥•♥~~~

A/N: Hiya! Whoa, thank you guys for all the love!!

★Lee★