🌹CUTENESS🌹

Magsimula sa umpisa

Sofia in side the house she get fresh up and look at the whole house tears continually following her cheeks also sweet smile on her lips then she go to the bed and lying down there and start thinking about chen and shen.

Sofia (thinking): What should I do...I have to finish this problem or else it will lead to make more complications...whom I really love as both are good,kind hearted...(after some times) I need to talk to chen first but where is he,he came out from room then he doesn't came with us...let's make a call for him.

Othereside Chen was continually drinking

Othereside Chen was continually drinking.tears continually following his cheeks he was just like lifeless dead body.thears shinning his eyes also he tightly touched his heart and he was in so much pain.

Chen (crying with pain): Why...why can't you love me...am I that bad,I know I was wrong that I hidden from everyone that you are alive and I hidden from you that what is your true identity...sofia...sofia but my...my love is for you its true...you are the one who teach me what is love...I love you without you I am a dead body...please princess don't...don't leave me.

Soon the bar get empty everyone go from there expect Chen

Soon the bar get empty everyone go from there expect Chen.then his phone start ringing.but he doesn't pickup his phone after two-three calls he finally look at the phone.the name is flashing in the screen.

Look at the name a sweet smile came to his lips but tears continually following his eyes.his hands are shaving but still he pick up the call.

Sofia (worried): Chen...chen where are you...?

Chen (sweetly): Why...my sweetheart miss me...did you want to meet me...I know my sweetie only love me.

Hearing this sofia get shocked as we as guilty.

Sofia (calmly): Chen where are you now...?I want to meet you.

Chen (drunk but sweetly): I...I...Umm (look at here and there) I...think I was in bar...umm...maybe...you know...no one is here.only me...ahh...one more person is here...sweetie you want to know who is that...

Sofia (worried): Chen did you drunk...?

Chen (cry tone): You...you are so bad...you doesn't ask who is with me...(sweetly) please ask who is with me...(mischievouly) I know you...you doesn't ask because you feel jealous...isn't...?