𝟷𝟸. 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃

Start from the beginning

It was white.

Her panties were a white lace Brazilian. My eyes look away from her in an instant. Have some respect, Matteo

Mio Dio. Dammi la forza di non piegarla sull'isola della cucina e di scoparle delle sciocchezze. {My God. Give me the strength not to bend her over the kitchen island and fuck her nonsense}

I palm myself on the face. I peek down and see that my cock is hard as a fucking rock. I glanced back at my angel, seeing her still picking up the packets. I can't deal with this shit right now. Fuck

I groaned, grabbing her by the waist and carrying her to the island. "Matteo, what are you doing?!" She questioned as her tone slightly increased.

I close my eyes, tilting my head down to the ground. Don't Matteo. Not right here, not now

"Matteo, are you okay?" Her small soft delicate hands cup my face, "Open your eyes, Matteo."

"I can't," I said, gripping the edge of the counter.

"How come?"

"Because if I see your intoxicating oak tree-colored eyes, I'll want to do sinful things to you, really menacing things." I sensed her fingers caressing my chiseled scruffy beard then a kiss on my nose and forehead. My heart just melted

"Open them, Matteo. I want to see your pretty icy blue eyes. Your handsome loving icy blue eyes look like snowflakes every time I see you," she laughed. Her hands suddenly wrapped around my neck as her legs did the same. "I think you just needed a good hug, from yours truly."

A chuckle is raised from my throat. I opened my eyes, shifting my hands on her back and to her silky thigh. My hand moves between her inner thighs and close to her lingerie. A hitched breath escapes her mouth. "Matteo......" she breathes.

"Hmm, there's so much I want to do to you but so little time we have," I murmured into her ear, biting on the helix to the earlobe and down her neck. She moves her head slightly to the other side, giving me a better entry to her. "Can I?"

She nodded, "Yes, Matteo..... please."

"I like it when you beg like that, little one." I brush her hair away as my fingertips glide against her neck, sending shivers down her spine. I slowly nibbled on her neck and there it was, her sweet spot. Her moans get louder as I remain sucking and biting at it. I pull back and a dark-ass hickey was forming.

"Be quiet for me, my dirty little fuck slut," I whispered, "you don't want them to hear, do you?"

"Answer me." My hands follow down to her pussy. I take off her lingerie, putting it in my pockets as I glide my fingers up and down on her labia.

"N-No." She rolled her eyes back as I sank a finger in. She gasped, biting her bottom lip as she covered her mouth. "Mmmmm-mmmh. Ooooh god," she moaned.

Fuck she has never had a dick in here before just the way I felt her clenching on my finger. But my god was she fucking dripping wet

"Good girl. Fuck, those desperate, filthy noises are driving me insane," I groaned. My other hand goes to her top. I yank the top of her dress and her breasts spill out. Her breasts weren't small nor was it big, rather in between which I'm assuming she's a size 36C. "You look sensational like that."