Oneshot

Before reading, English isn't my first language, so there are probably some mistakes. Also, be aware that this is my first time writing anything smut related, so I apologise if it's cringe. Anyway, enjoy.
_____________________________________

The blonde sat on his and his boyfriends couch, waiting for his raven haired boyfriend to come back. His arms were crossed. All kinds of thoughts lingered in his head. It was midnight and his boyfriend still hadn't returned.

He felt angry, disappointed, guilty but mostly worried.

Angry at the fact that his boyfriend would constantly get angry over the dumbest things such as talking to another male. His anger was really starting to impact their relationship. How were they supposed to be together with a stable relationship if his boyfriend didn't trust him at all.

He understood his lovers frustrations and insecurities, but it was becoming too much. He couldn't even be with his friends without his boyfriends jealousy ruining it all. He was lucky he still had friends after the little scene his lover caused some days ago.

He was literally just sitting with his male friend, Kiba, outside in the school garden. It was their lunch break, so they decided to sit outside and get some fresh air before class started once again. His friend was talking about how he was worried for Naruto's safety. He didn't want to disappoint Naruto, but he told him that he had a bad feeling about Sasuke.

Everyone at school knew how toxic their relationship was. They would break up every two months and then instantly get back together after a couple of weeks.

So of course, his friends knew as well. They didn't like Sasuke. They knew perfectly well that Sasuke was a very jealous type. They were concerned for Naruto. They didn't want to disappoint Naruto for not liking his partner. They tried to make him realise himself, but he was already too deep in to be saved. He had already fallen so much for his boyfriend. No matter what they said, it wouldn't help.

Sasuke didn't like his friends at all. Who were they to tell his lover who he could date or not? It really angered Sasuke to the point where he forbid Naruto from seeing his friends. Naruto did what he said. He knew that if Sasuke saw him with them, he would probably beat them up. He didn't want his friends to get hurt.

Sasuke also didn't want to beat his lover's friends. Well, he wanted to, but he knew his blonde would never forgive him for it, so he tried his best to not put them on their deathbeds right then and there.

Naruto was only allowed to be with him and him alone. The thought of Naruto being with someone else made Sasuke crazy. He couldn't leave him. He mustn't leave him. Naruto was his.

He was surprised when Naruto suddenly out of nowhere came and asked if they could take a break. He reassured Sasuke that he wasn't breaking up with him, but that he merely wanted a break from their relationship. As Sasuke is, he didn't react well to it at all. He was confused to as why the blonde suddenly wanted a break. It didn't seem like him at all.

He quickly guessed what was going on. His lover's friends had told Naruto to break up with Sasuke.

At this point, Sasuke was full of rage. Did they really think they could just take his blonde away from him? That easily as well. It was offensive to Sasuke. His strong pride was hurt. They were underestimating him too much. It made him look pathetic.

How did they manage to change Naruto's mind?

At a minimum of seconds, he was standing in front of his lover's friend. Kiba turned around to face Sasuke and Naruto confused. It only made Sasuke angrier at how he was pretending to not know what was happening.