🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹

Start from the beginning

Cristy: Yeah...ok don't worry I will take care of everything there but care there soon as possible.

Then that day night cristy and sofia go to the London for her treatment chen also again and again take care of everything and after six months he go there make an excuse as he was going to high study's because that she she going to do her big operation but then he get to know that the person who agreed to donated his kidney that person again reject it.

as it was a big operation and its too risky not only for sofia that donate person too.even they can lost their life too.then cristy and chen again search person for operating but one day sofia's condition get wrost then chen agree to give his kidney even how much risk it was he only think about sofia and her life not his own life.

Chen (before going to operate): Cristy remember what I said to you.I know you are the best for it.

Cristy (tears eyes): Why are you so good for others...?

Chen (flirty): Hey beautiful girls doesn't beautifully when they are crying and why you crying (teasing) but when you crying it's sound like crow is shouting...

Cristy (lightly hit him): you...you cane when you recovering I will see you.

Chen (laughing): If you like when I came we will marry.(saying this he wink on her)

Then doctor go for the operation after sometimes they finished operation.
they did the operation with god blessing both are fine after someday both came to seance but that's when sofia lost her memories.

FlashBack End

Cristy: (crying): Sofia how can we tell you all these things even he love you a lot for a second he doesn't think about his life for you he also know about your child and the child belongs to shen...sorry for...I know you are hurting lot but sorry for your good for everyone good we have ro do this because that time we really lost hope.

Suddenly Chen get stand and go from there Shen look at them sofia also in sad the while environment only have sad and pain in there eyes.

Sofia: I...I...need to go home.

Shen (coldly): Cristu stay with her I will make everything ready.

Saying this he go from there in the our side chen was continually crying he sat on his kneels.

Chen (broken): Why god...why...now...now she will surely choose him...I...I just want her happiness but without her I am nothing she was my everything I wabt he but not forcely.

Then someone came behind and held his shoulder then he look.at that person it was no one but Sofia.there have a smile on her face.

Sofia (smile): If you love me then you really feel bad when I was with someone else isn't...?

Then he nodded to her

Sofia: But if I doesn't stay with anyone else then...it would be better everyone (tears eyes) Because of me everyone get hurt spacial you...

Chen (tears eyes): Hey don't say like that you are my everything.

Saying this he is about to wipe her tears but suddenly she get disrepair then he look at here and there.then he understand it is her imagination. But suddenly a sound came from his behind it was shen.

Shen: Did you really think whatever you are done for her still she will accept you as her life partner...?

Chen (tears eyes): She love me...so she will accept me.

Shen (calmly): The person she love is me...I am really thankful to whatever you done for her...as a your elder brother I am proud of you but now she is not junhee she is sofia so she will just love me...I am willing to give you ny everything but expect my love...I will not ready to give my sofia for you.

Saying this he go from there.chen look at him with ge was completely broken.then he also go from there.other side sofia is lost her own world.

Sofia (in mind): Chen do lot of things for me...am I also love him...am I have feelings for him,I can't hurt him in any conditions I know...shen also tomorrow going to married sister...I want to talk to with her too...ahh!! I am getting confused.

To Be Continues...