3. The Awakening

Preview - Nothing is as it seems, but it's just another morning.

<At the Hotel>

JK: <wakes up naked and jumps out of bed then pulls the sheet to cover himself> WTH, who the F* are you? SH: <wakes up naked and grabs the sheet back, leaving JK to cover himself with a pillow> WTF, who the F* are you? JK: I live here. Wait, this isn't my place. SH: Duh, No F*. I'm going to kill my agent. JK: I'm going to slaughter my friends. What are you looking at? 

SH: Do I know you? JK: You might have seen my recent article on Forbes Top 100 CEO's under 30 in SK. SH: No, I don't follow the business world, too boring for a celebrity athlete like myself. You don't know who I am?

JK: No, why would I, unless you're a professional soccer player? SH: Are you so uncultured? JK: WTF, I can acquire your a* in a second. What company are you with? SH: Who the F* are you to think I'm for sales. JK: Ok, what's your sport? SH: I'm a two-time Olympic gold medalists figure skater turned celebrity MC/actor/model on the board of one of the biggest sports/entertainment and beauty conglomerate in SK. JK: Hah, sissy sport, you diva.

SH: WTF, who the h* are you? JK: I'm the founder/CEO of one of the biggest investment firm in SK. I was also ranked #1 in the top 100 bachelors in the business magazines known for my manly visual, intelligence and midas touch. SH: Well, I was ranked #1 in the top 100 bachelors in the sports/arts magazines known for my alluring visual, charm and seductive touch.

JK: But you stoop so low as to drug me to have your way with me. I'm going to sue you're a* and put you away for life. SH: WTF are you talking about, you had me drugged. There's no way I would have followed you home. You're not my type. Even if I was drunk and you offered me a piggyback ride.

SH: I can tell you're the type who's all lip service and no delivery. JK: You want to arm wrestle? SH: What are you 5?  JK: Why don't we RPS to see who gets the sheet. SH: Why would I do that, I already have it. JK: You took it unfairly.  SH: Ok, come on. No one calls me a cheater. <They did RPS 7 times, but ended up with ties each time before giving up. That was too much of a coincidence thinking there were other forces at play.>  SH: Ok, that was too bizarre. JK: It's like our life is being edited for entertainment value. <jakehoon shakes it off>

<Suddenly, the doorbell rang>

Housekeeping: Do you want your room cleaned or need any new towels? JK: <Grabs another pillow to cover his back, even though they both have boxers on, and hops over the door. SH thought that was strange, why was he hopping like that. What is he, a kid?>

JK: No, miss, we're good. Thanks for asking. Sorry to trouble you. Next time, we'll remember to press the do not disturb indicator.  Thanks again, you do great work. I'll be sure to leave a nice tip. Thanks again. <SH thinking who talks like this and cuss, watching him hop back with two robes.>

JK: Anyway, I don't remember a thing, I must have been wasted. <strange, I thought J was the drunk one. Maybe we both were and he got us separate rooms?> SH: Me too. JK: It must have been a mistake, or maybe they booked us in the same room by accident, or maybe one of us got confused with the room # like in the kdrama you are my destiny, where the drunken girl ends up in the wrong room and wakes up impregnated. I meant, not about the prego stuff, cuz were two dudes, but that's probably obvious. <embarrassed> Nevermind. 

SH: <he's strangely entertaining> You like to talk, don't you. JK: I guess I tend to talk a lot if I get nervous.  And I hate starting a thought or conversation and not finishing it. SH: <just stares at him> JK: <claps his hands> Ok, hungry? I can order us room service. You look like the prim and proper, gotta watch my diet type. SH: I'll have a steak, eggs and bacon with black coffee. No carbs, no sweet. Maybe some kiwi. JK: Oh, Ok, high protein type, that explains the muscles. I'll have the Korean breakfast and a latte.