Extra 1

Note: This is a parallel universe. They are not in Beijing, but in a high school in Nanjiang. There is no Xu Sui and Zhou Jingze. It's them in another world, where Hu Xixi remembered to find Sheng Nanzhou.

Xiaoman, Nanjiang is trapped in a long rainy season. It is humid every day, rains heavily every night, and clothes are often dry in the sun. When removed from the clothes drying pole, it still smells moldy and rainy days, and needs to be dried one by one.

The ground is wet, and the walls are also wet. Back to the south, even people's mood becomes damp and gloomy.

At nine o'clock in the evening, a boy stood in front of a house, tall, black hooded sweatshirt, sweatpants and white sneakers. He held a schoolbag alone, looked down at the time, and replied coldly "No".

After the news was sent out, the friends of the fox and dogs wailed.

At the same time, the boy's hand with his trousers pocket stretched out, and the black schoolbag strap slid all the way to the wrist with a protruding wrist bone. At the same time, he kicked open the door and the door banged.

The lights inside are bright, but there is no one left.

Sheng Nanzhou chucked his schoolbag on the sofa, took out a can of cold beer from the refrigerator, sat back on the sofa, and pried open the pull ring with his index finger. With a click, white foam poured out.

He looked up and took a sip of beer, rolled slowly, and his eyes inadvertently looked at the coffee table. There was a note. The boy bent down and glanced.

My parents went on a trip again and also brought Shengyan and this oil bottle. Sheng Nanzhou doesn't have to think about it. Ms. Ge's uniform reason for leave is either that the curly hair has ringworm's feet or she has lice on her head.

His brother is so miserable.

Thinking of this, Sheng Nanzhou laughed and continued to drink.

After he came out after taking a shower, he wiped his hair casually with a towel on his side and went upstairs. The table opposite the refrigerator downstairs is full of about ten staggered beer cans.

With a "slap", the orange floor lamp at the head of the bed turned on and poured out warmth on the ground.

Sheng Nanzhou habitually sat in front of the bed, opened the medicine bottle, poured out two pills, threw them into his mouth and swallowed them hard, and then lay in bed.

He has been suffering from insomnia for six or seven years. He often can't sleep all night. He relies on medicine and alcohol to have shallow drowsiness.

Ms. Ge had a headache about her son's illness. She stared at Sheng Nanzhou and said in a long tone, "My son is handsome and sunny. He is only seventeen years old. It's the flower season. How can he lose sleep? Come on, son, do you have any hidden feelings? Tell your mother."

Sheng Nanzhou was playing games, and his eyes did not move out of the screen. Hearing this, he paused: "There is indeed a hidden story."

"What?"

"My card is restricted from consumption." Sheng Nanzhou said slowly.

As soon as he finished speaking, a white pillow smashed straight at the back neck of Shengnanzhou.

Sheng Nanzhou pretended to "his" the pain.

Sheng Yanjia knelt on the ground to play LEGO. When he heard this, he shouted:

"Mom, I will answer this question. It's said on TV that it's called heart disease. There must be a person living in my brother's heart!"

After saying this, Xiao curly hair slapped the back of the head, and Ms. Ge was distracted: "What the hell are you watching TV every day!"