Chapter 21

Xu Sui walked back to the dormitory, and everyone was dizzy. She felt her feet were vain and she felt that she had drifted into outer space. She couldn't stand back to the dormitory. Her legs were weak and she fell on the chair.

1017 hid in the small nest under the table, came back at the sight of Xu, and meowed at her. Xu Sui lay on the table, raised his eyes, and found that both roommates had given her gifts.

Xu Sui opened the box and saw that Liang Shuang gave her a set of skin care products, and Hu Xixi gave her a delicate rose gold necklace.

She took out her mobile phone and sent a message to her roommate who had not come back, expressing her happiness and gratitude again. In order to calm the ups and downs of the night, Xu Sui decided to take a shower and relieve her heartbeat.

After taking a shower, Xu Sui put her hand on her face and still blushed. She charged the hot water bag and searched the Cantonese songs Zhou Jingze sang to her at night with her memory in one hand with her mobile phone.

It turned out to be called "Yellow Gate".

After searching for this song, Xu Sui plugged it in with a white headphone cable and listened to it quietly. It sounded to good. She suddenly remembered something, took out one side of her mobile phone and opened the photo.

One of the photos was taken when the cake was just lit. At that time, she took out her mobile phone to shoot the cake. In fact, she was taking pictures of Zhou Jingze.

He stood next to him and only took a blurred side face, only at the corner of the photo.

If you don't look carefully, no one will find out at all. This is her secret. Xu entourage picked out this photo from Xiangbo and posted a Moments.

After Xu Sui turned off the mobile phone screen after sending the news, he recalled what had happened one day. His mind shook like a movie lens.

The mood of this day really rises and falls. Xu Sui lay on the table and took out his diary to record something, including their appearance on the stage together today, and Zhou Jingze's praise for her performance.

Zhou Jingze gave her a birthday gift as a song. Most importantly, he wished her a happy birthday and happy every day. Xu Sui probably knew the reason why he gave this blessing because he accidentally knew her sadness that time.

Thinking about it, he is really a very gentle person, not the unrestrained appearance.

In the past six months, Xu Sui has really felt like a dream. Once upon a time, when Zhou Jingze was in high school, he was the proud son of heaven when he was star-stud, and she had low self-esteem and sensitivity, and always wandered away from the crowd.

There was no intersection between them. They seemed to be separated by a galaxy.

Now, Zhou Jingze said "re-acquaintance" in the early snow, and the two have also become friends. Whether Zhou Jingze blessed her tonight, it was because he saw her performance on the stage or out of polite blessings.

She was finally seen by him through her own efforts.

Xu Sui suddenly remembered a song she often listened to. She wrote a sentence in her diary:

I'm willing not to blush and attack tenaciously to get your approval.

Xu Sui looked at the diary in a daze with a "bang", the dormitory door was pushed open and the cold wind poured in. Xu Sui was frozen to death and hurriedly stuffed the diary into the drawer.

"Damn it, it's really cold outside. I knew I would not go to the supermarket." Liang Shuang complained.

Hu Xixi stretched out her flashy nails and plucked her hair and cried, "I miss Sam's supermarket downstairs."