Chapter 7

Xu Sui finally agreed to be a tutor. During the weekend class, she dressed up deliberately, wearing a white tie-neck knitted blouse, a pair of blue jeans underneath, with her buttocks tilted up, youthful and beautiful. She was combing her hair in front of the mirror and revealing a waistline.

"Wow, Sui Sui, you are simply the spokesperson of the pure jade girl. I want to pick you up." Hu Sisi came forward to pounce on her.

Xu Sui pricked a ball head, his forehead was full, and his eye tail was slightly raised, permeating a beautiful and seductive curve. She packed up and dodged Hu Sisi's pursuit.

"Ob, you have to choose between me and your idol," Xu Sui said with a smile.

"Then I still just want to go whoring, Idol." Hu Sisi replied decisively.

After quarreling with Hu Xixi, Xu Sui packed up and went out. This time, she learned to be obedient. She bought a motion sickness sticker in advance and put it behind her ear. Then she transferred to the bus three times and arrived at No. 79 Amber Lane.

Xu Sui came to Shengnanjia's house, and the curly little boy was still playing games. Sheng Yanjia saw the teacher coming. He was afraid that she would complain and reluctantly put down the game controller.

Surprisingly, in a small time in class, the cooperation of Shengyan was quite high. Xu Sui first took a set of papers to test his foundation, and then gave targeted lectures according to his shortcomings.

He was still cooperative and not noisy, but when he began to do the test papers in the second class, Sheng Yanjia began to sigh and was obviously not focused. The original problem arises here.

Xu Sui took the test paper and gently tapped the head of the little curly hair: "How old are you? Start sighing. Hurry up and do the questions."

"Mr. Xu, you don't understand. Like our generation, they are full of learning all day long. Your excellency has no idea where our childhood is. A young man with a strong talk and a face.

Xu Sui asked him, "Then where was your childhood?"

"In Zelda, Western World, etc." Little curly hair answered without hesitation.

...

Xu Sui glanced at the time and said, "If you can shorten the test paper completed in an hour to 40 minutes, I can play games with you for twenty minutes."

"Take you through customs." Xu Sui added.

"Well, the most awesome game in the world is that I only admire my brother Jingze." The little curly hair looked disobedient.

Xu Sui was not stimulated at all and his tone was plain: "Is that right? From today on, you have a second admirer.

Sheng Yanjia was stimulated. He forced himself to concentrate and quickly finished the test paper, and his tone was provocative: "How about that, the teacher is playing a game?"

"Little kid, it's not time to finish class yet. I just promised you to play games, but not now." Xu Sui opened his mouth.

Xiao Curly immediately lay down in frustration. Xu Sui quickly reviewed the paper for him, then explained the method of the question to him, and then circled the key points for him.

I'm afraid Xu Sui is well aware of the truth of expecting plums to quench thirst. First, he gives people expectations, and then pushes Sheng Yanjia forward. Sure enough, after two hours, Sheng Yanjia felt that he had chewed all these knowledge points he didn't understand.

He couldn't help admiring Xu Sui.

"Teacher, it's time to keep your promise." He was full of words and missed his game.