Chapter 2

Xu Sui thought that last night's meeting was just a hasty shoulder wipe. Unexpectedly, he saw Zhou Jingze in the hospital the next day. Xu Suigang got out of the operating room. The transparent hand sanitizer was squeezed in the palm of his hand before it was squeezed away. The head nurse rushed over and said anxiously, "There was a patient in the outpatient department who stuffed the light bulb into his mouth. He was so anxious that Dr. Song couldn't take it out. He was asking you to go there."

"Okay, I'll be right there." Xu Sui put his hand into the faucet and washed it briefly. He went straight to the direction of the outpatient department.

The door of the office was pushed open, and Xu Sui inserted it in. At a glance, he saw Zhou Jingze, and found that several nurses and doctors were helpless around the patient. The patient was a girl. At this moment, tears rolled with anxiety and made an intermittent voice.

However, the man accompanying him also taunted the little girl, and his cold and familiar voice shook his ears: "Xiao Ming, three and a half years old downstairs, also plays this project. Why don't you two just form a group to make your debut together?"

The little girl couldn't make a sound and gave him an angry look.

The vague intimacy of the two fell into Xu Sui's eyes. She lowered her eyes and covered the emotions in her eyes.

Xu Sui walked over, took the protective gloves handed over by the nurse, walked to the patient, and pinch her chin and looked carefully. She found that the light bulb was impartially stuck in her mouth and was just the right size.

Zhou Jingze also found her at this time. Xu casually ignored the sight on her and turned his head and asked an intern behind him, "Have you used paraffin oil?"

"Yes, it doesn't work." The doctor replied.

Xu Sui lowered his head as if the hair circle tied behind his head was a little loose, and a strand of broken hair on his forehead hung down and stained on his cheeks. She looked at the light bulb in the patient's mouth again and said, "Go and get a surgical bag."

Five minutes later, under the onlookers of a group of people, Xu Sui whispered the patient to relax and slowly handed in the surgical bag with the root canal. When the surgical bag wrapped all the light bulbs, Xu Sui said:

"You bite down hard."

The girl kept shaking her head and her eyes were frightened. What if she bit it down and exploded? Xu Sui comforted her: "It's all right."

Xu Sui comforted her for a while, but it was useless. The girl was speechless, with tears in her eyes, and her nerves were very tense.

Xu Sui looked at the earrings she was wearing, silver leaf earrings, and said unintentionally, "The earrings are very beautiful."

The girl grinned and was suddenly distracted. She took out her mobile phone and clicked on the software. She whined, intermittently but she could piece together what she was talking about - I'll find the link for you.

Just as the girl was paying attention to finding a link for Xu Sui, Xu Sui took advantage of her relaxation, put her hand on her jaw, broke down mercilessly, and made a "click", and the glass broke.

The girl stayed for two seconds and reacted to scream "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah

The girl immediately calmed down and stopped making trouble.

He seldom coaxes people. As long as he says a little good words, women will take the initiative to surrender.

The rest was left to the outpatient doctor. Xu Sui took off his protective gloves and still put them into the garbage can, put his hands into the pockets of the white coat, and left the outpatient department.

The girl looked at Dr. Xu's cold back and was still in shock: "The soft girl can't believe it. I seriously found the link for her, but she gave me a gentle knife."

Xu Sui went back to the office and was busy for most of the hour. When he passed the front desk of the nursing department, a little nurse stopped her: "Oh, Dr. Xu, someone was looking for you just now! It's the family member who stuffed the light bulb in his mouth, Nuo, left something for you, saying it was a thank-you gift."

Xu Sui looked over, there was a row of lychee and white peach-flavored milk and a blue hair ring. Her eyes were stunned and she did not move away for a moment. Several little nurses appended together to joke, "Dr. Xu, that one is really good-right. He just picked up the corners of his mouth and smiled at Xiao Zhang. Xiao Zhang's soul is about to disappear."

Zhou Jingze does have this ability. A prodigal son basically doesn't have to do anything. He hooks a finger, and sometimes even only needs one look, and there are countless women who have been following suit.

Xu Sui nodded and turned around and was about to leave. The nurse stopped her and said, "Dr. Xu, you haven't taken your things yet."

"You can share it." Xu Sui looked calm.

Xu Sui turned around and walked forward, but saw Zhou Jingze and the girl next to her at the corner not far away.

The girl was fashionable, bright-looking, with big red lips and curved figure. When she was in the ward just now, Xu Sui experienced the girl's coquettish skills.

She looked up. The girl shook Zhou Jingze's arm and didn't know what she was talking about. Obviously, she was acting coquettish. Zhou Jingze had no expression on his face, but his eyebrows were relaxed and he obviously took this way.

Xu Sui's hands inserted in her pocket were unconsciously tightened, her fingertips turned white, and the pain came before she woke up. Isn't he always like this? I like seductive amorous feelings and boldness, and she is too obedient and regular, plain.

Good students are never within his choice.

Just face it directly, Xu Sui could only walk over. Obviously, they also saw Xu Sui. The girl stopped her with a bright smile: "Dr. Xu, thank you just now."

Xu Sui shook his head: "You're welcome. This is what we should do."

The girl stood next to Zhou Jingze. She glanced at the man and obviously felt that after seeing this doctor Xu, her brother was in a bad mood.

There must be something wrong with both of them.

The girl's eyes rolled and she said, "Dr. Xu, do you know my cousin? Do you feel that the relationship is unusual?"

It turned out to be a cousin. But the woman's question was too bold and straightforward, and Xu Suizhao couldn't stand it. She looked up at Zhou Jingze and hoped that he could do something.

Zhou Jingze inserted his pocket with one hand. Seeing Xu Sui was at a loss, his cheeks were red and haloy, which made fun of his mind. He looked straight at Xu Sui, with a whisper on the tip of his tongue against his jaw, in a meaningful tone: "Tell me, what's our relationship, huh?"

It seems that it is ambiguity or wind and moon, and he will let her decide.

Xu Sui understood because of his lazy and teasing posture that a proud son like him probably never understood what it was like to really like someone.

Maybe he never took her seriously.

Zhou Jingze originally just wanted to make a joke, but after saying this, he regretted it. Because he saw Xu Sui's Qing Lingling eyes and gradually got wet.

A kind of mood similar to panic spread in the bottom of her heart and expanded infinitely. Zhou Jingze cleared his throat and wanted to say something. When he saw Xu Sui blinking, her original mood faded completely. Her eyes were calm and her tone was frank:

"It doesn't matter if you don't know each other."

Zhou Jingze saw the determination and straightforwardness in her eyes, and his heart was entangled in a thin thread, which was an indescribable emotion, and he finally reacted.

The person in front of me really doesn't like him anymore.