Chapter 48

Zhou Jingze took out his mobile phone and lowered his head to pull something. After the two walked out of the school gate, there happened to be a called car waiting for them. The two sat in the back row. He took out his mobile phone, booked a hotel on the software, and rolled his thumb on the screen. The young master first screened the highest-rated and best-configured star hotel.

Xu Sui came over and took a look. The price was so expensive that he immediately grabbed his mobile phone and hurriedly said, "I just want to learn. I don't need to order such an expensive one."

Zhou Jingze paused his thumb, looked up at her with a smile, and handed over his mobile phone: "Okay, my daughter-in-law also knows how to save money for me."

Xu Sui was a little shy. She took the mobile phone and looked at it on the software. She booked a room with a favorable price and looked good.

When the car arrived at the destination, the two got out of the car. Xu Sui searched around according to the address on the mobile phone and found that it was a little roundabout. Finally, she found that the hotel was in the alley, and the signboard displayed on the mobile phone stood in front of the shop. She had an ominous feeling.

It feels like hanging a sheep's head selling dog meat.

Sure enough, after they found their destination, Xu Sui found it a dilapidated express hotel. The front hall was very small, and the receptionist yawned to open their cards. Zhou Jingze politely said "thank you".

Hearing the sound, the receptionist immediately raised their heads. After seeing Zhou Jingze's face clearly, their eyes lit up a little, and everyone was much more energetic: "706 Go straight to the elevator and turn left."

After arriving at 706, he swiped the room card and entered the door, and a burst of dust fell down. Zhou Jingze's expression collapsed. After the light was on, he looked around, a bed, a table, a 70s purple lace sofa, with an electric kettle without plugs and two cups on it.

The room smelled moldy. Zhou Jingze raised his hand and touched the wall, and some water ooze out. Xu Sui took the pictures on the Internet to compare and found that he was cheated tragically.

Knowing that Zhou Jingze was obsessed with cleanliness, she wrinkled her nose and whispered, "Why don't we change another one?"

After saying that, he turned around and was about to leave. Zhou Jingze grabbed her hand and laughed slightly: "That's it. If you toss around again, you can't recite the book."

Xu Sui glanced at the time, immediately put down his bag, took out his books and reviewed at the table. Zhou Jingze followed slowly, holding a lighter in his hand. From time to time, the orange flame jumped out of the tiger's mouth. He was checking for an invisible camera.

Zhou Jingze is like this. He is lazy on the surface, but in fact he is steady and reliable.

After checking around, Zhou Jingze pulled out a chair and sat down next to Xu Sui. Seeing her carefully reviewing, he raised his hand and pinched her face and raised his eyebrows:

"Is there such a shortage of money?"

Xu Sui listened to it and licked his lips guiltyly: "Yes."

Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows and didn't say anything. He took out his wallet from his trouser pocket, pulled out a card from it, and put it in front of Xu Sui:

"Your boyfriend has money."

Xu entourage raised his head in his book and looked at Jingze last week. Only then did he realize that he was not kidding. He shook his head: "I don't want it. I want to participate in the competition and get the bonus myself."