Chapter 38

Xu Sui doesn't know how Zhou Jingze is to others, but he has always been very gentle to Xu Sui, courteous and far away, but... She didn't expect that Zhou Jingze had such a domineering and strong side, like a fierce fire, with the tip of his tongue stirring around in it. Xu Sui's limbs and bones were numb and he couldn't breathe.

They kissed for three minutes in the ice and snow.

Later, when Zhou Jingze let go of her, Xu Sui's legs were a little weak.

Skiing officially ended. They went back to get things and planned to go to Beishan for a barbecue and camping night to watch the sunrise the next day.

On the way back, Xu Sui's heartbeat had not calmed down. From time to time, the picture just now appeared in her mind. Zhou Jingze pressed the back of her head and kissed her so that she was about to lack oxygen. Her lips and teeth were pried open little by little, and the cold mint smell poured into her mouth, which was full of his breath.

Xu Sui was completely controlled. She was kissed confusedly, but her senses were infinitely enlarged. Xu Sui felt his slender fingers moving forward, and his thumb gently rubbed the soft meat behind her ear with a rough feeling, causing a trembling in the bottom of his heart.

It turns out that it feels like this to kiss the person you like.

——

The group climbed to the top of the mountain in a cable car. Everyone divided their own work and began a pleasant barbecue. Because the weather was really too cold, almost as soon as the carbon burned, most people quickly moved the small bench and surrounded the barbecue rack for heating.

Miss Hu sat there burning while despising the smell of charcoal. Sheng Nanzhou suddenly got up, frowned, and pointed to his position:

"I'll change it with you. It's leeward here."

"Okay," Hu Xixi got up, patted him on the shoulder, with a gratified face. "It's really the eldest filial son in Beijing."

"..." Shengnanzhou.

Xu Suilai came late. Hu Xixi saw her baby at a glance and waved to her: "Sui Sui, there is another place here."

A cold wind blew, Xu Sui tightened the zipper on his body and consciously accelerated his pace. Hu Xixi gave up a seat sideways for Xu Sui to sit down. Her coat was zipped to the top, revealing only a pair of dark round eyes.

With her hands in her pockets, a tall and thin shadow moved over her side and sat down next to Xu Sui. She had guessed Zhou Jingze without looking up, because she smelled the familiar smell of smoke on him.

Xu Sui deliberately didn't go to see him, because she blushed easily at the thought of what they had just secretly did. She stretched out her hand to light the fire, and a pair of broad bones of her palms covered the back of her hand. In full view of the public, she held it with one hand, and the warm temperature came little by little.

She quickly glanced at Zhou Jingze quietly. He held her in one hand, chewed gum unmatched, pulled the corners of his lips and turned his face to listen to others bragging.

Xu Sui's hands and feet were always cold. She was afraid that it would be cold to him. She secretly earned it and didn't break free. Instead, she was easily clamped by Zhou Jingze to her knuckles and couldn't move at all.

Hu Xixi noticed the little movements of the two and danced to "oh date".

"Xixi." Xu Sui subconsciously dragged his voice and called her.

Hu Xixi saw the plea in her sister's eyes and naturally stopped making fun of her. The charcoal fire made the temperature on his body stretch up little by little. Xu Sui was a little out of breath, so he pulled down the zipper covering his jaw and exhaled fresh air.