It's dusk now. The sky is like a thick honey color. The hot wind blows, and the weather is so stuffy that people mistakenly think that summer is coming.

Xu Suizheng was about to dry his clothes and found several pieces of Zhou Jingze's clothes stuck on the top of the guardrail. At this moment, he was floating in the wind. Xu Sui stood on tiptoe and struggled to get the clothes, only to find that he could not reach them.

She brought a small bench from the room, stepped on it barefoot, and reached for the clothes stuck on the guardrail. But every time her hand reached the hem, the evening wind blew her fingertips and shook elsewhere.

Xu Sui had to try to stand on tiptoe to reach out for his clothes.

Zhou Jingze held a cigarette in his mouth and leaned against the wall for a long time.

Xu Sui turned his back to him without knowing it at all, and was still fighting against those clothes floating in the wind. She was wearing Zhou Jingze's white T-shirt, which could cover the white and tender thigh roots, revealing two smooth and slender long legs, and a few drops of water stained on her round calves.

Her straight buttocks loomed under the wide T-shirt. Every time she stretched out her hand to reach the clothes, she could see the white jade-like roundness through the loose sleeves.

My hair was wet and I dripped a pile of water on the floor.

She is still the pure girl, with seductive charm in every move.

Zhou Jingze narrowed his eyes and looked at her. The smoke he bitten exhaled wisps of gray fog. His throat knots rolled slowly, and a heat surged up his lower abdomen.

Xu Sui's ability is that he doesn't have to do anything. Just standing there can make him react.

Zhou Jingze pressed out the cigarette in his hand, threw it casually in the flowerpot under his feet, put his hands in his pockets, stepped on military boots, and walked towards Xu step by step.

Xu Sui stood on tiptoe and struggled to get enough clothes several times. When the wind blew, he didn't hold on to it again and finally lost his breath. Suddenly, a shadow shrouded her, a pair of uniform strength, and clear cyan blood vessels wrapped around her legs and picked her up in the air.

Xu Sui was so scared that he exclaimed. The other party hummed an inexplicable laughter. He looked down and found that the man who should have been thousands of miles away was present in front of him at this moment.

"Why are you back?" Xu Sui's voice was surprised.

Zhou Jingze is also wearing a blue uniform of the air rescue team, with four bars on his left shoulder, a small golden plane on his right shoulder, surrounded by a circle of bright red five-star red flags, overalls, military boots, wide shoulders and long legs, handsome and a sense of confusion.

"When did I lie to you? I won't come back after watering the plants. Zhou Jingze smiled.

"Which dress should I take?" Zhou Jingze asked her.

Xu Sui hugged his neck and sat on the side of the man's shoulder. Zhou Jingze held her and willingly listened to the little girl's command. Sometimes to the left and sometimes to the right, she finally received the clothes.

Zhou Jingze dragged her buttocks with one hand, rubbed her white and tender legs with rough fingers, and her throat tightened: "Take my clothes and seduce me?"

Xu Sui trembled when he touched it for a while. She sat high again. She was afraid of falling off. The tip of her heart was simply roasted on the fire and said in a hoarse voice: