"Let me hug for a while." Zhou Jingze's voice was hoarse.

As soon as he opened his mouth, Xu Sui felt something was wrong with him. His struggling body stopped and stood there now.

Zhou Jingze held Xu Sui in his arms and buried his head in her shoulder socket. The night was very dark, and a wind was blowing, raising the dead leaves on the ground and making a rustle.

For a moment, Xu Sui felt that Zhou Jingze was still.

She felt like a silent bow standing there as if it would break the next second.

Xu Sui didn't know what happened to Zhou Jingze, but she felt his depression and disappointment.

He said that he would really let her go after holding her for a while.

"Master is gone." Zhou Jingze raised his hand and pinched her face, and his careless expression resumed.

When Zhou Jingze turned around and left, Xu Sui stood still and looked at his back.

The street lights are dim, and the lights in winter are deserted. Zhou Jingze's back looked lonely and unexpected. The wind raised his coat and clothes up a corner and hung down quickly.

In fact, in the past five or six years, their cognition and participation in each other have been 0.

Xu Sui looked at the shadow that Jingze had been dragged for a long time last week and asked:

"Have you eaten yet?"

With a "slap", the light is bright, and the room is as warm as spring.

Xu Sui bent down and gave him a pair of men's shoes. Zhou Jingze stood at the door and watched the shoes not move.

"New, disposable." Xu Sui said.

Zhou Jingze put it on. When he walked in, a pair of dark eyes looked around.

Xu Sui lives in a house with one bedroom and one living room, plus a balcony. The layout is neat and Japanese. There are many cute small decorations next to the TV cabinet, and a bunch of eucalyptus leaves is inserted in the left corner, which is very life-like.

She used to be like this. When the two were together, Xu Sui often brought some gadgets over on weekends.

He suddenly remembered the little goldfish in the fish tank and the little green succulent she bought and put on the window of his room.

It seems to be yesterday.

Zhou Jingze lowered his long eyelashes and cast a faint shadow on the bottom of his eyes.

"Sit down first." Xu Sui packed up the magazine on the sofa and poured a glass of plain boiled water on the table.

Zhou Jingze sat on the sofa and drank a sip of water. After Xu Sui took off his coat, he opened the refrigerator with a trace of embarrassment: "It's only noodles. Do you want to eat?"

"Eat." Zhou Jingze put down a word.

Xu Sui took out a bundle of noodles, a box of eggs and tomatoes, went to the kitchen, took out the leather band in his pocket and tied up his hair.

In fact, she is not very good at cooking and can only cook some simple vegetarian food. Like noodles, she made the kind that she barely made.

Zhou Jingze put the cup on the table, saw through Xu Sui at a glance, and said, "I'll do it."

Zhou Jingze's posture was very skilled. In a moment, a steaming noodles came out of the pot.

Because Xu Sui ate it at night, she didn't eat it. Zhou Jingze sat there and lowered his head to eat noodles. The heat made his eyebrows a little blurred.