Xu Sui avoided this problem.

Later, she got to know Bai Yushi for unknown. Xu Sui likes this movie very much and wants to find more Italian movies to watch. After Bai Yushi knew it, he often borrowed Blu-ray collections to her and recommended many original novels to her.

After coming and going, the two became friends. For Xu Sui, Bai Yushi is not only a friend, but also a little like a life mentor. For a period of time, Xu Sui was very confused about his subsequent studies, and so was his feelings.

Bai Yushi said that when you are confused, read more books and watch more movies.

Xu Sui said, "I don't know how to describe that feeling. I will still think of him, but in this relationship, I may take it seriously. In fact, he is very kind to me and can't find fault, but I want a unique love, but he can't do it."

Bai Yushi just smiled, "You little girls take it seriously."

Xu Sui heard the word "you" sensitively. In fact, during this period, the school had been spreading a gossip that a girl ten years younger than Professor Bai ran all the way to find him. As a result, she was heartless and refused to see her at all.

It is said that he has a marriage contract, the kind that the two families have made a good contract.

I heard that Bai Yushi's ancestral home is Guangdong. He is half a Hong Kong native. He is in a rich family in Hong Kong and leans back to the intertwined Bai consortium.

Men like Bai Yushi are excellent, powerful and charming, and it is difficult not to attract other girls.

It was well spread in the school, but Bai Yushi himself was calm and did not affect him at all when it was time to attend classes.

"Professor Bai, what is your view of love?" Xu Sui asked.

Xu Sui still remembers it now. He smiled and lowered his eyebrows: "I don't have any concept of love. It's all capital accumulation."

When Xu Suizheng was in a daze and wondered how to introduce him, Bai Yushi's voice pulled back her thoughts. He offered to reach out his hand and said:

"Hello, I'm Xu Sui's professor when he was studying in Hong Kong, Bai Yushi."

Hearing the word "Hong Kong", Zhou Jingze's eyes were as dark as rocks for a moment. They were dry, leaving only the riverbed.

"Zhou Jingze." Zhou Jingze's voice was cold. He looked up at him and did not reach out his hand to hold it back.

Bai Yushi withdrew his hand, put it in his pocket, nodded to the two of them, and said, "Let's go first."

The sound of the car starting sounded out in the silent night, and then a black car disappeared into the night. Xu Sui took out the key in his bag and said to Zhou Jingze:

"It's late. You should go back early to rest."

After saying that, Xu Sui went to get the key in his bag and was about to pass Zhou Jingze. Unexpectedly, the man stood in front of Xu Sui and held her arm and refused to leave.

"Are you trying to piss me off, professor, huh?" Zhou Jingze bit his posterior alveolar teeth.

Just now, when I saw the two talking and laughing together, he had an indescribable mood, blocking, but unable to vent.

Between his eyes, Xu Sui looked at him quietly.

Zhou Jingze couldn't stand a pair of dark pupils looking at him and grabbed her in the arms and pressed her desperately. Xu Sui immediately resisted and refused his arm to let him touch it.